十三 | 13

The scene started off with two boys, Naruto and Sasuke

The scene started off with two boys, Naruto and Sasuke. They looked around 16, they were both weary and tired but they still looked at each other like they did during their fight in the Valley of the Death when they were young.

They exchanged hits. Sasuke punched, Naruto blocked. Sasuke kicked, Naruto blocked. They were on par with each other.

From here, they slowly moved on to Rasengan and Chidori, the moves they were struggling to use in the previous clips. They were using those like it was a mere test attack, they had surely grown.

"Wow!" "Two strong shinobis going head to head.""

The sky was dark but the scene was darker.

A fireball was making it's way to a glowing Naruto. And Sasuke himself was not any weaker, he was inside his armored Susanno. As they fought, Naruto decided to get a new upgrade and brought out his full nine tails power.

This was not what the people expected to see when they said yes to watching the future.

'So, Naruto knows about the nine tails power', thought Jiraiya.

"The Susanno!"came exclamations of astonishment from the Uchihas.

"I know your heart, and you, mine."

"We're different from the boys who fought here long ago. I have to cut you out of my life."

"So, he wasn't able to bring him back.." Jiraiya muttered sadly.

" You're missing the point! There's no guarantee that the world you'll build after severing the past won't end up just like this one."

"It won't." Ayako spoke. "It would be different. But not necessarily good."

"You know.. The five villages are finally united! "

"The five villages are united?" hummed the current Hokage deep in thought. "The future must be worse that we can imagine. I don't believe Onoki from the Stone would ever agree to this, unless...."

"The five villages had no choice but to discard their grudges and form an alliance in order to survive. I started with the Sharingan and now, I possess the power of the Rinnegan. Reincarnation, immortality... I have many options. To me, that's what a Hokage ought to be."

"The Rinnegan?"questioned Neji.

"It's a dojutsu, only the Sage Of Six Paths knew how to use it. Or at least, that's what I heard..."answered Jiraiya.