TSP 1

Ryko and Ryoma Echizen entered their house and were greeted by their older cousin Nanako who guided them inside.

"Oyaji, Kaa-san!" The twins shouted, their parents turned around and were happy to see their twin boys healthy and still alive.

"Aww my two babies are back home, okari Ryoma,Ryok." She said kissing their cheeks the twins laughed and ignored their perverted father who was trying to give them hugs.

"Meow"

"KARUPIN!" The echizen twins shouted running over to hug their small cat who snuggled into their embrace.

"Honey don't they seem happier to see Karupin then their own parents?" Nanjirou Echizen said, his wife nodded but smiled and walked away.

"It's because they don't like you, old man." She teased him.

The twins moved up to their bedroom both equally tired and not looking forward to school the next day.

"Night Ryo." Ryoma said.

"Night Ryo." Ryko said.

The twins got on their king size bed that the shared and slept whole Karupin snuggled in between them.

The next morning Karupin was meowing in their ears, hoping to wake them up and it woke Ryoma up but it didn't wake the shaking and sweating Ryko up.

"Ryko, Ryko." Ryoma said shaking his little twin, who was panting.

"RYKO!" He shouted getting worried. His little twin woke up and he sighed in relief.