TSP 9

Ryko

Today was the big day, he walked out of his house with his brother both of them happy.

"What time are you playing?" Ryko asked.

"11" Ryoma answered, Ryko frowned.

"I don't think I'll make it in time for your game." Ryko said, Ryoma frowned.

They both wanted to watch eachother play badly. They tried to think of a time where they could met up have lunch and then try to watch eachothers game.

They both reached the Tennis garden and went to find their teams. Ryko was walking when he bumped into someone.

"Ahh monkey king." He said, then he covered his mouth.

"What did you say to Atobe-sama?" He yelled.

"Stop talking about yourself in a third person view, sheesh." Ryko said.

"Why you little-"

"Atobe, that's Ryoma Echizen." The guy with glasses said, Atobe looked at Ryko and his clothes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

While they were talking, Ryko slipped away and looked around for his team.

He spotted a familiar seaweed hair, he noticed was Kirihara's.

"Kirihara-senpai." He shouted, Kirihara turned towards him and smiled.

"Ryko come on lets go." He said, he lead Ryko to the team where they stood under and tree, waiting for them.

"There you are." Yanagi said.

"Alright. Ryko today your not playing tomorrow you will, Kirihara you will be singles 2 Yanagi single 3 and me singles 1.." Ryko drone out as he started thinking.

Yes I'll be able to see him play!

"Ryko....Ryko...RYKO!" Kirihara yelled, Ryko fell back and he glared at the ground.

"Ahh Kirihara-senpai that was mean." Ryko said turning away from them pouting.

"Ryko come on, you weren't listening, it's time to go, I'll buy you some cake later." Kirihara said, Ryko nodded excitedly and followed them to the court they were going to be playing at.

He heard whispers as he took his jacket off, he wore the Rikkaidai tennis shirt.

"Rikkaidai and Seigaku both have freshman's."

"He looks like that Echizen kid from Seigaku."

Just as that was said, Ryoma showed up, he walked down the steps to Ryko. The Rikkaidai regulars looked at them.

"Ehhh??"

"Ryko??!"

"There's two of them."

The regulars exclaimed, Ryoma shook his head and hugged his little brother.

"Everyone this is my older twin brother Ryoma Echizen." Ryko introduced, Ryoma nodded at them.

"Are you playing today?"

"No my vice captain said I'll play tomorrow."

"Alright come watch my game when you can, it's at eleven thirty, and be careful alright."

"Yes I will."

"Okay see you Ryko."

"Bye."