TSP 6

Ryoma

He was laying under the tree worried about his little twin, who he hadn't seen since yesterday morning, he was relived lastnight when they called and informed them that Ryko was staying over at a friends house.

"Ughh that idiot could've called me himself and whats with him not answering my messages?!" Ryoma exclaimed angrily, he was really worried now.

He saw his senpai's giving him a weird look, he huffed and turned the other way, away from them.

"Echizen whats wrong?" Oishi asked.

"Yea yea what's wrong chibi." Eichi asked benting down and pinching Ryoma's cheeks.

"Eichi." Oishi scolded, Eichi moved away and nervously laughed.

"Gomen." He apologized, Ryoma nodded.

"Echizen you can tell us anything and you know it." Oishi said soothingly, Ryoma nodded and got up.

"Hai Oishi-senpai." Ryoma said, he grabbed his tennis racket and walked on to the tennis court.

"Senpai come help me practice." He shouted at Momoshiro, who tsked and walked over to the other side of the court.

"Alright, if I win you'll tell me who you were visiting yesterday." Momoshiro said smiling widely, Ryoma smirked and pulled his hat down.

"Alright Momo-senpai but when I win you'll drink ALL Inui-senpai's juice." Ryoma said gesturing to Inui who was holdung his jug of homemade juice which looked very...disgusting.

"A-Alright." Momoshiro stuttered.

Echizen served the ball with his right hand and did a right-hand twist. Momoshirt returned the ball and Echizen ran up and did a new move he had learned, he spun around and created a cyclone. He smashed the ball and he went on trying the new move on Momoshiro, till the game ended.

Momoshiro was laying on the ground, when Inui appeared in front of him.

"Its time to drink up Momo." Inui said a twinkle in his eyes.

Momo got up and let out a big sigh, he gulped and took the jug from Inui, he breathed in and everyone was watching.

He opened his mouth and drank the whole juice. He dropped the jug and his face turned all blue, Oishi ran to him with some water and told him to drink up. Echizen was laughing.

"Not cool Echizen." Momo said coming back alive. He coughed and glared at Ryoma.

"Next time Senpai's stay out of my private life." Ryoma said seriously.

He walked away with on hand in his pocket and the other one holding the racket. He whistled and pulled his hat down.

Seigaku Regulars

"Why is Chibi so mad? We just want to know who he met with." Eichi said, Oishi sighed.

"He is right, we shouldn't have been bothering him with his private life." Oishi said but nobody was listening they were all talking to Inui.

"So so Inui what did you find out?" Eichi asked bouncing around.

Inui fixed his glasses and open his journal "It seems that he was in a car accident, no injuries because someone had blocked him before any damage happened. It was him, his father and someone else they wouldn't say." Inui said, they all sighed.

"99.9 is that Echizen met up with the person who saved him." Inui said. He opened his journal again "It is mentioned in here that he has an older Aniki, it doesn't say anything else because the rest are private and I couldn't access them." Inui said.

"That person seems very important to Chibi for him to drop everything and leave and for him to show some emotion is really shocking." Eichi said.

"You guys should leave Echizen and his life alone, he will tell us in the mean time but for now judt leave him alone and stop following him." Tezuka ordered suddenly appearing next to Oishi.

"What Tezuka said is true guys, you should leave him alone." Fuji said appearing next to Tezuka, his hand rested upon Tezuka's butt.

Tezuka was feeling a bit uncomfortable but he was glad his other teammates weren't looking.

"Hai." His team said rather gloomily.

He walked away with Fuji behind him, the went into the clubroom and he faced Fuji.

"Fuji don't do that." Tezuka said blushing, Fuji opened his blue eyes and smiled.

Ryko

He waved goodbye to Yukimura who smiled at him and waved back and wished him a good luck at school.

He got to school in time for morning practices.

"Good morning." Kirihara said appearing next to him, he jumped back a bit and greeted him.

"Alright everyone I will be practicing with a partner. Akaya and Bunta, Yagyu and Mori, Jackal and Nio, me with Ryko and Yanagi will observe." Sanada said.

They all nodded and went to their own courts to start their games. Ryko followed Sanada on to one of the empty courts.

"Alright Ryko, lets play."

Sanada served the ball real fast, Ryko pulled back his racket and tried to hit the ball back but it was too powerful for him, he used both of his hands and he was finally able to hit the ball back but it hit the net before actually making it over.

Sanada chuckled and grabbed another ball from his pocket. He served the ball again with 80 per cent of his strength, he was impressed that Ryko had managed to hit the ball over the net but Sanada had hit it back.

Ryko hit every ball send to him by Sanada, his left arm was bleeding because his scar had reopened, he didn't care, he continued to hit the balls sent to him to Sanada.