TSP7

Dedicated to chenchendo and Creepypastalover001 Thanks you two.

Ryko

His hand had started bleeding but he was enjoying the game so much he forgot about it.

Everyone else had finished their games, he and Sanada were the only ones remaining.

"Echizen to serve." The ref called out, Ryko bounced the ball twice and threw it in the air, he jumped and did his special Samurai twist (which is like the twist serve but more powerful)

Sanada moved left to hit the ball but the ball curved under his racket. Ryko earned his first point, he watched as Sanada nodded impressed.

He did another one and Sanada was catching on already, he was timing the ball. He managed to hit the ball but it hit the net. Ryko copied Sanada's previous move which Sanada gladly returned,, his hand was throbbing and thats qhen his hand gave out and he let the racket fall.

"Good game Senpai." He said cringing, when he held his hand out thats when Sanada noticed the blood.

"Damn, someone get me the first aid kit." He shouted one of the Freshmens ran to get one.

Sanada held the wobbling Ryko steady and led him to the bench where he sat him down.

"Whoo that's deep." Kirihara whistled. Ryko chuckled, he saw Akashi running towards them.

"Are you alright?"

"Yea I'm fine." Ryko said trying hard not to cring but he did, Akashi gave him a pointed look.

"Okay maybe not but I'm used to it, lets just not tell my brother or else he'd keep me home for a week worrying about me." Ryko said. Akashi nodded and let out a sigh.

"Here Sanada-fuku taichou." The freshman said handing him the first aid kit.

"Keep still Ryko." Sanada said sternly, Ryko nodded and kept still while Sanada stiched his hand back together and wrapped a bangage around it.

"Next time tell us." Sanada said sternly, he nodded and picked his racket up his phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Thats all you have to say Ryko Echizen, You better get your ass home to you know what time it is? Huh? Ryko Echizen! Its 7:34 pm..PM! Its already dark outsode, I haven't seen you since yesterday morning. You better come home or I'm taking you out of that school! Do you hear me? Get home now!" Ryko had to move the phone awa from his ear and he was sure everyone heard the conversation.

"Yes nii-chan." Ryko muttered before hanging his phone up.

His whole team looked shocked, Kirihara broke the silence.

"Thats was your nii-chan? We thought that was your mother." Kirihara said, Ryko shook his head.

"Its my older brother, I have to get home now or else I'll be saying goodbye to this school." He said sadly, they nodded and he grabbed his bag and racket.

"Ne ne Akashi wanna come sleep over at my house?" He asked Akashi, Akashi eagerly nodded. The two cheered and walked away from their senpai's.

As soon as Ryko got home, his older twin was waiting for him at the doorstep with a stern look on his face.

"Ne Ryo-nii I'm back, Gomen." Ryko apologized, Ryoma sighed and nodded.

"Next time when I call answer your phone so I don't have to think that something bad happened to you." Ryoma said hugging him, Ryko nodded and pulled away.

"Nice seeing you again Akashi-kun." Ryoma said nodding at him, Akashi nodded back.

"Akashi is sleeping over tonight, I asked mom when I was on the train, she said It's alright." Ryko siad, his older brother nodded and they went to the dining room to have dinner together.

"Kaa-san and that pervert are going to America for a while to do some work." Ryoma said, Ryko nodded and drank his soup.

"How was school today?" Ryko asked, Ryoma groaned.

"My senpai's are soo nosy, they can't leave me alone for one second! Kikumaru-senpai keeps dragging me every where like I'm a duffel bag." Ryoma groaned, Ryko and Akashi laughed at him as he complained about his team.

At around 10 they all went to sleep by the orders of their aunty. Ryko and Ryoma slept on the same bed while Akashi took Ryko's bed.

"Night guys." Akashi said.

"Night." Ryko and Ryko said, the twins pulled the blanked over them and fell asleep listening to the rain.

Rikkaidai regulars

"Where is Ryko?" Kirihara asked.

"We don't know exactly, we've been waiting for him to show up for 20 minutes now." Yanagi said, Sanada was getting a bit worried and irritated.

"Ahhh Gomen the train took longer than expected." Ryko shouted running towards them with Akashi, the both stopped and breathed heavily.

"Finally." Niou said, The rest of the regulars nodded.

"Gomen Gomen." Ryko apologized.

Sanada nodded and told them the plan for today.

"We'll be heading to the tournament in Tokyo tomorrow and today we will practice afterschool but right now Yukimura wants us." Sanada said, the team nodded and followed their vice captain.

Ryoma

He was wondering what his little twin is up to. He was playing a match with one of the junior's while wondering what his little twin was doing.

"Echizen 6 to 0." The ref called out. Ryoma snapped into focus.

"Tsk I didn't even pay attention." He said walking out of the court.

What if he's gotten himself into trouble?

What if he got injured?

What if he got hit?

What if he's getting bullied?

"What if-" he was cut off.

"Echizen!" Momoshiro shouted.

"Waahh!" Ryoma screamed. He was shocked Momoshiro had just appeared out of nowhere.

"Momo-senpai please don't appear out of nowhere." Ryoma said, Momoshiro raised his eyebrow at him.

"Echizen I have been standing in front of you for 20 minutes and you were staring at me."Momo said, Ryoma tilted his head.

"Nevermind that Tezuka called for you." Momo said pointing to the club room.

Ryoma nodded and walked to the club room only to open the room and discover Tezuka pinned against the wall and Fuji kissing him.

"Uhmm seems like your busy." Ryoma said smirking.

The two broke up and Ryoma was chuckling at his captains red face, while Fuji smirked.

"Ahh Echizen we were just getting into it." Fuji said jokingly, Tezuka hit him and adjusted his glasses.

"Uhmm no we weren't besides that Echizen be prepared the tournament is tomorrow." Tezuka said. Ryoma nodded and Fuji winked at him, he just chuckled and walked out of the room.

"Don't dirty the clubroom Senpais."

He smirked and shut the door of the clubroom, chuckling he walked away.

When will I find a guy?