TSP 10

After alot of debating and Ryko hitting his Nii-san on the head for being stupid, he was finally put back in the game, Ryko sat next to Fuji who kept staring at him.

"Ryko were you the person Ryoma went to see 2 weeks ago at Rikkaidai?" Fuji asked, Ryko thought back and it clicked.

"Oh yea..hehe it was because I forgot my lunch and had no money on me." He said scratching the back of his head.

They all looked at him "Ne ne Chibi-Ryko does Chibi have a girlfriend?" Eiji asked, Ryko shook his head.

"No, Ryo-nii is a bit bad with relationships." Ryko said, he didn't want to say that his brother preferred boys over girls.

"Ehhh really? Ryuzaki-sensei's daughter likes Ryoma you should set them up." Momoshiro said, Ryko shook his head.

"I can't because if I bother with his then he'll bother with mine and I don't want that again." Ryko said shivering, Momo and Eiji frowned.

Ryoma's game ended just as the rain poured they stayed under the covered bench.

"Ne Ryo-nii tonight I'm spending the night with Akashi-kun." Ryoma nodded while placing his rackets inside his tennis backpack.

"Okay but call me when you get there, so I know." Ryoma said sternly, Ryko nodded, the Seigaku Regulars watched as the two talked and they all found that they looked exactly identical.

"Ryko!" Someone called, he looked up to see Sanada with an umbrella, he walked down near Ryko and Ryoma.

"Sa-chan, Ryoma this is Sanada my vice captain and Sanada this is Ryoma my older twin." He announced, the two nodded at eachother and kept staring at one another, Ryko chuckled.

"Lets go, we have to visit Yukimura." Sanada said, Ryko nodded and told his brother goodbye before following his vice captain.

"Ehh?!" Eiji, Kaido and Momo shouted as they watched their kouhai's twin brother walk away with the Rikkaidai vice-captain.

"Your brother plays for Rikkaidai?" Momoshiro said, Ryoma nodded.

"Yea, he started last week."

"Ehh? but he looks soo.." Inui said trailing off.

Ryoma chuckled "Weak? don't underestimate Ryko, never underestimate Ryko, you'll just regret it in the end." Ryoma said. He picked his backpack up and walked away leaving the others behind.

#*#

Ryko sat on the bed next to Yukimura talking to him about what happened today and about his two brothers.

"Yukimura seems happy, genuinely happy." Yanagi said to Sanada who was standing next to him.

"Yea, and they seem comfortable with eachother." Sanada said, the regulars were all shunned aside when Yukimura saw Ryko.

"Ne ne Sa-chan gomenazai I wanted to watch your game but I also wanted to watch Ryo-nii's game, next time I'll stay to watch your game." Ryko said holding his pinky out, a smile grazed Sanada's lips, he held out his pinky and they made a pinky promise.

"Ne Sa-chan can you come home with me tomorrow?" Ryko asked, Sanada nodded hesitantly when Ryko pulled the puppy eyes.

"Thanks Sa-ahh.." Ryko yawned, his eyes were slowly closing.

"Sleep Ryko." Yukimura said.

"Night guys." He said before falling asleep on Yukimura's lap.

"Tezuka didn't play today." Yukimura stated.

"Yes and it's seems the no seed Fudomine high has made a comeback with Tachibana as their captain." Yanagi said.

"Hmm Tachi is back huh?" Yukimura said to himself, Yanagi and Sanada nodded.

"And Atobe, still the same?" Yukimura asked Yanagi who blushed and positioned his glasses.

"Uhmm yea still the same Atobe." Yanagi said trying his best not to stutter.

After a long talk the regulars left and Yukimura fell asleep next to Ryko on the bed.

#*#

Sanada got home and went straight to his room after greeting his mother and grandfather. He sat on the futon and tried to concentrate on his meditation but it was not working, he kept thinking. back to a pair of deep light brown eyes.

"You are invading my head Ryoma Echizen." He bluntly stated to himself.

He looked at his phone, and he looked outside, he had better things to do then thing about a 13 year old freshman, he got up from the futon and opened the doors that led outside, he sat on the wooden porch looking ahead at the peaceful surrounding.

"Genichiro." His mother called "It's time to eat."

"I'm not hungry mom." He said.

"Okay."

He sat outside trying his best to forget about Ryoma Echizen, that boy had invaded his mind once again, after their encounter on the tennis court he had not once forgot the light brown eyes, even though Ryko looks like Ryoma, he was deeply attracted to Ryoma.

His kouhai's had slightly different eye color from his older brother, who's eyes stare into the depths of your soul, his cat like eyes capture you.

He groaned just thinking about Ryoma made him hard, he willed his private to go down, he laid there looking at the sky, he really needed to get Ryoma off his mind.

Ryoma

He couldn't concentrate on his game with his brother, he was thinking of that stupid but really hot Rikkaidai vice captain.

"Nii-chan are you alright?" Ryko said,he shook his head.

"No that stupid vice captain of your is giving me feelings. I want him." He said bluntly a few minutes of silence he blushed.

"I-I mean he is really stupid." Ryoma said trying to cover up, his little brother shook his head.

"You like Sa-chan." Ryko said smirking.

"I don't like him." He said

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

Ryko smirked "No you don't."

"Yes I do." Ryoma said then groaned, he glared at his little brother and smacked him on the head.

He walked away from his laughing brother and went to the living room, he wiped his forehead and laid down in the couch, thinking about Sanada.

"UGHH I DO LIKE HIM!" He shouted.

"TOLD YOU!" Ryko quickly responded.