TSP 4

Ryoma

♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧

Ryoma looked outside the window, he had been in the taxi for 40 minutes already and he was getting restless.

He finally reached Rikkaidai, where he saw his little brother in front of his school with another student.

Must be Akashi.

Ryoma got out and his brother smiled at him and jumped him.

"Ryo-niichan!" His little twin brother exclaimed, he chuckled and ruffled his head and handed him the money.

"Ryo-no this is Akashi." Ryko introduced them, they shook hands.

"Next time remind me a bit before lunch." He scolded, Ryko nodded and hugged his brother.

"Ne Ni-chan, Akashi plays Tennis too, can I invite him over to the temple, sometimes?" Ryko asked pulling his puppy eyes. Roma nodded.

"It's alright." He said.

Ryko jumped up and down. Roma chuckled.

"Ryo-nii, who are those people behind you?" Ryko asked. Roma turned around to see his senpai's all trying to look like they didn't follow him.

~Before they got found out~

"Ne Oishi what is chibisuke doing here?" Eichi asked.

"Shh, and at Rikkaido." Kaido hissed.

"He must have a good reason." Taka-son said.

They all stood a few feet away, whispering and looked at their little freshman, talk to another person, but they couldn't get a clear view.

***()()(())())(())

WHEN THEY GOT FOUND!

"Oh, why are they walking away?" Echi asked.

"Shh." Everyone shushed, he pouted.

"Oh, this is not good, Echizen has a murderous look on his face." Fuji said, finally deciding to speak up.

"Nee Senpai's what are you guys doing here?" He asked, they all turned away whistling.

"Echizen was that your girlfriend you were talking to?" Momo asked, Ryoma chuckled.

"I won't tell." He simply said, walking away from them.

(Ryko)

He watched his brother walk away, and turned to his friend.

"Akashi why was that guy following us?" He asked. Akashi blushed and looked away.

"I don't know." Akashi denied, Ryko smirked.

"Sure..." He said, before giggling and running away to the tennis court where he saw nobody on the courts.

"Ohh nobody's here." Akashi said, Ryko nodded.

"Ryko lets play." Akashi suggested, Ryko nodded but suddenly remembered.

"I don't have a tennis racket." Ryki said.

"Here.." Akashi said, tossing him a racket, Ryko inspected it and smiled, he got on the other side of the court.

"Okay, you serve." Ryko called to Akashi, who nodded and tossed the ball up and hit it.

Ryko felt the familiar spark, he always gets when he plays tennis. He let the ball spin on his racket before hitting it across, letting it spin on the floor and dragged it across the court.

Akashi was shocked, he picked the ball up and served it again.

Ryko was into the game very much, he ran towards the ball and did a volley when Akashi thought he was going to hit it from the back.

Akashi stood there shocked, the score was 6 games all. Ryko was breathing heavily, his arm was hurting and his left eye was throbbing.

He set the racket down and walked towards Akashi who was laying on the ground breathing heavily, sweat pouring down his pale face.

"You alright Akashi?" He asked, Akashi gave him a deapan look.

"I never knew you could play you little peace of shit." Akashi said, Ryko smirked and helped him up.

"Come on I'm not that good." Ryko said, Akashi glared at him and wiped his forehead.

"Yea right." Akashi said putting him into a headlock. Ryko laughed at Akashi who was smirking and giving him a nuggie.

They heard claps behind them and they turned around to see the whole Rikkaidai regular team. Ryko backed up slowly and just as he turned to run he bumped into Yukimura, who smiled at him.

"Where you going, Echizen?" He asked, Ryko stumbled back.

"Ahh I'm going, over there." Ryko said switching between languages.

Everyone gave him a confused look except Yanagi and Akashi.

"That was a good play, I didn't think you could play tennis." Sanada the vice captain of the team said. The others nodded.

"h-h-haha y-yea." Ryko chuckled nervously.

"Its not really surprising, his father was known as the samurai." Yanagi said, everything clicked in their heads and they all understood.

"So tennis runs in your family huh?" Kirihara said. Ryko laughed nervously.

"No no I'm not good at all my father is, I've never really played tennis." He said lying between his teeth.

Everybody looked at him in disbelief and he looked away not wanting them to see his lying face.

Yukimura was watching his every movement when he was playing the game and it doesn't look like he is an amateur, he plays like a pro.

"Ne can he join the team?" Kirihara asked Yukimura who looked at his whole team, they all have him a nod.

"Echizen-kun we would like for you to join the team." Yukimura said grabbing Ryko's attention.

"No no its alright, I'll end up being a burden on you guys."

"I insist Echizen-kun." Yukimura said, Ryko thought over it and slowly nodded.