TSP 11

Ryko and Ryoma stood on the side of the public tennis court. They saw no one around and they both sighed.

"One on One?" Ryko said, Ryoma nodded and they stepped on to the court.

"Ryko serve." Ryoma said, Ryko nodded and took a ball out, he tossed it in the air and smirked.

"15 love." Ryko said, Ryoma groaned.

"You know I don't like that move." Ryoma complained

"Exactly why I used it." He said, his brother glared at him.

"Well if it isn't the Echizen twins." A voice said, they turned around to see the whole Hyoto Gakuen Tennis team.

"Ahh Monkey King!" They exclaimed, the whole team almost fell backwards.

"It's not Monkey King its Atobe-sama." He said flipping his hair, the twins looked at each other.

"YADA!" They shouted.

"ITS MONKEY KING!" They shouted, the team covered their ears and the twins smirked.

"Ne ne Ryo-nii, why is monkey king here?" Ryko asked, Ryoma shrugged.

"I don't know." He said annoyingly.

"Ne Monkey King why are you here?" Ryko asked, Atobe looked at him.

"Well Ryoma -kun-"

"I'm Ryko." Atobe looked between them.

"He right Atobe , Ryoma-kun is the one wearing the white cap." His team mate with the glasses said.

"Whatever I want to chall-"

Ring ring ring

Ryko's phone rang "Hold on Monkey king." He picked his phone up.

"Hello?"

"Ryko.."

"Sei-chan."

"I thought you said you'd come see me at 1 its already 1 40." His captain said, he gasped.

"Ehh?? I didn't know I'll be right there." He said, he hung up and looked at his twin who nodded.

"I'll see you later Ryo-nii." He said kissing his brothers cheek.

"Bye monkey king." He said before running away.

"Hey I'm not finished." Atobe yelled.

Ryko was too far to hear him, he took a left to the train station to go Kanegawa hospital and visit Seiichiro.

He arrived at the hospital and the nurses greeted him as they all knew who he was.

"Sei." He said as he walked in the door, he saw Seiichiro sleeping, he walked over and kissed his forehead.

He set his backpack down and laid down on the small couch, he fell asleep immediately.

Ryoma

He sat dosn on the bench, he glared at the monkey king who was arguing with Momo, every time Ryko leaves he gets annoyed with everyone around him.

His phone rang and he picked it up "Ryoma speaking."

"Hello Echizen-kun." The voice he knew sent shivers down his spine.

"S-S-Sanda-san, how d-did you get my number?" He stutterdd.

"Your little twin messaged me last night, he just sent you number and that was it." Sanada said, Ryoma groaned.

"Want to meet you today?" Sanada asked, Ryoma shook slightly.

"R-Really?" He asked, Sanada chuckled on the other side.

"Yes really, text me where you want to meet up and I'll be there." He said.

"Okay." Ryoma said happily, he said goodbye and shut his phone.

"Yes!" He cheered, her ran passed Momo and Fuji who was talking to his little brother.

"Yo! Echizen where are you going?" Mono shouted after him.

"Somewhere." He replied running down the steps, he walked to the sushi shop.

He texted Sanada telling him where he was. He was excited but also nervous. The Ryoma Echizen was nervous and this wasn't a small nervousness no no this was big.

"Ryoma-kun?" He heard someone say, he turned around to see Sanada without his hat on.

"Sanada-san," He said, they stared at each other for a while, until Sanada spoke .

"What do you want to do after we eat?" Sanada asked him, Ryoma shrugged.

"Why don't we go bowling?" He said well more like asked, Sanada nodded and they ordered their food.

"Yea that'd be nice." He said, Ryoma fidgeted in his seat.

"So Sanada-san, how long have you been playing tennis?" He asked nervously playing with his food.

"Since middle school, and please call me Genichiro." He said biting his sushi, Ryoma blushed and nodded.

They got to know each other and bit and both learned along about each other.

"Well let's go." Sanada said wait wait sorry Genichiro said getting up from his seat, Ryoma followed and they spilt the bill and left.

On their way to the bowling place, Ryoma spotted his three friends and pulled Sanada into an alleyway.

"What's wrong?" Genichiro asked him.

"Sorry Geni-chi, I saw my classmates and if they see us t-together i-i will have a lot of explaining to do." Ryoma said sighing loudly, he covered his face with his hands.

A hand ran through his hair softly and gently, he uncovered his face and looked at Genichiro who gave him a small smile.

"Its alright I would to the same thing to escape explanations." He told Ryoma who looked at him and nodded.

"Well come on." Genichiro said pulling him and Ryoma out of the alley way and down to the bowling alley.

They entered the place and played around, laughing at each others mistakes and such.

"Mooouu Momo why do you keep eating my sushi!" A voice Ryoma knew too well shouted, they both looked to the entrance to see Momoshiro, Kaito, Kikumaru, Oishi and Ryoma's three classmates.

Ryoma and Genichiro ended their game early, and Ryoma pulled him aside, to hide for the Seigaku members and his classmates.

Once they weren't looking the two ran for the door and bulldozed out of the place, they ran and stopped. They looked at each other and laughed.

"That was awesome." Ryoma said still laughing.

Genichiro nodded, he felt calm and happy around Ryoma, which is a new thing for him.

"Hey Ice cream." Ryoma pointed, he checked his pockets and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Genichiro asked him, Ryoma pouted sadly.

"I don't have any money." He said pouting, Genichiro chuckled and pulled some money out of his pocket and pulling Ryoma with him to the Ice cream shop.

"2 vanilla ice creams please." Genichiro told the man, who took his money and handed his money to him.

"Thank you." Ryoma said grabbing his Ice cream from Genichiro who nodded.

They walked alongside each other and they reached the train station which was near Ryoma's street.

Genichiro smiled at Ryoma, who was pouting slightly.

"I had fun today." Genichiro said, Ryoma nodded.

"Me too the best fun I've had in a while." He commented, he looked at Genichiro who was still smiling at him.

"I better go, text me or call me, Ryoma." He said, Ryoma shivered and nodded, he waved goodbye to Genichiro and proceeded to make his way back home.