TSP 14

Ryko

He giggled as Yukimura left kisses on his collarbone. He grabbed ahold of Yukimura's hair and pulled his head up.

"You're supposed to be resting, Sei." He said calmly, Yukimura pouted but the look Ryko gave him made him stop.

"Fine." He said laying back down on his hospital bed, Ryko smiled.

"I'll go grab some food for us and in the meantime don't even think of moving." Ryko said sternly, Yukimura nodded and gave him a kiss.

Ryko walked down the familiar hallway, he walked to the nurse at the desk who recognized him immediately.

"Ryko-kun how are you?" She asked politely, he smiled at her.

"I've been good Sakura-san." He said, she smiled at him, ruffling his hair.

"That's good Doctor Hiro is in go right in sweetie." She said, he gave her a smile before disappearing into the familiar beige room, he saw Doctor Hiro on his rolling chair.

"Doctor Hiro?" He called out, Doctor Hiro turned away from his papers to him.

"Oh my your not my next patient." The Doctor joked, Ryko smiled at him and sat on the small hospital bed.

"What can I do for you Ryko?" Doctor Hiro asks.

"Doctor Hiro I haven't told anyone yet but my left eye hurts and my arms bled when I use it too much." Ryko said, Doctor Hiro examined his hand and his eye, he was frowning.

"Ryko you have to go easy, your eye we may have to do surgery again." Doctor Hiro said sadly, Ryko nodded sadly.

"I know its tough but you can overcome this, we are still searching for that Doctor Ryko we will try our best. I promise." Doctor Hiro said, Rgko nodded.

"We may have to stitch your eyelid again." Doctor Hiro said gravely.

"Whatever it takes you have my permission to go ahead." Ryko said, Doctor Hiro patted his back, he admired the kids bravery.

"I will contact your parents and set an appointment, make sure to take it easy." He instructed, Ryko nodded and made his way out after bidding them goodbye.

He went back up to Yukimuras hospital room with the food in his hand and two bottle of water.

"Ah your back." Yukimura said smiling at him, Ryko nodded and set the tray down in front of Yukimura.

"When is your surgery?" He asked gravely.

"Next week Saturday the same day you guys will be having your game." Yukimura answered, Ryko frowned.

"Oh." He said sadly.

"It is quite sad but you guys should play against Seigaku they are a good team." Yukimura said, Ryko smiled.

"Yea they are my older twin is on their team." Ryko said proudly.

"I heard, Fuji Shuusuke from their team occasionally visits me and he's told me all about your aniki." Yukimura said playfully, Ryko laughed.

After eating both of them were pretty worned out for the day and decided to take a rest.

Ryoma

He woke up on top of his giant who had a strong grip on his hips, he groaned when he tired to move.

"Hmm sleep." Genichiro told him, Ryoma chuckled.

"No get up Gen." He said giggling, Genichiro turned them over so he was on top.

He leaned down and kissed Ryoma, with quick response Ryoma kissed him back with full force, when he pulled away he was breathing heavily.

"Oh goodness." He panted "Okay next time make sure I breath." He said, Genichiro chuckled and stood up.

Ryoma got a full view of his muscular body, it was amazingly chiseled, he reached out and caressed his washboard stomach, Genichiro was looking at him with a knowing smirk.

"No not today I s-still don't feel good." Ryoma stuttered giving a fake cough, Genichiro chuckled.

Pulling Ryoma up they went to the wash room, their was a large Japanese open bath where the couple soaked it. Ryoma was enjoying himself in the water on top of Genichiro who was washing Ryoma's hair.

"I love your hair." Genichiro said with a secret smile, Ryoma blushed.

They bathed each other until Ryoma started turning pink, Genichiro led him out of the bath tub and into the room where they changed into their regular clothes.

After greeting Genichiro's mother who was a kind woman who kept her father in line when he tried to say some curse words at the table. She loved Ryoma to bits she kept pinching and squeezing his cheeks and he let her he didn't have a problem with it.

"Good night Ryoma-kun." Akano Sanada told him kissing his right cheek he gave her a smile with a hug.

"Night Obachan." He said smiling, she waved at them as Genichiro pulled him to his room and sat him down on the bed.

Genichiro's phone kept ringing "Hello?" Genichiro snapped, Ryoma rubbed his back whispering into his ear for him to calm down.

"Calm down baby." He whispered, Genichiro placed him on his lap, Ryoma took the chance to suck on his neck leaving visible brusising mark for the next few days.

"Hmm.." Genichiro moaned looking at Ryoma with lust filled eyes and pulling on his hair.

"Yes I'm okay." Genichiro said calmly, Ryoma kissed his neck and bit it a few times leaving bite marks.

"Be calm baby." Ryoma whispered in his ear, Genichiro tightened his hold on Ryomas hip.

"Niou, inform the rest they all should probably in know by now." Genichiro ordered, Ryoma was now the one getting sucked.

"Gen ahh." He moaned lowly in Genichiro's ear.

"Niou I will be in touch." He said before turning his phone of a throwing it across the room.

"Ahh Gen!" He exclaimed when Genichiro bit on his neck, he gripped his older lovers hair tightly while he assaulted his neck.

"Its only fair baby." Genichiro stated looking at the panting Ryoma beneath him, he hands took Ryoma's shirt off tossing it aside and then letting his hands roam to the southern region.

"Gen.." Ryoma moaned attacking his lovers mouth.

Genichiro popped his pants button open and tore his pants of his body, Ryoma was panting heavily under him.

"Its time for round 3." Genichiro stated smirking at his lover who was glaring at him.

"Don't blame this on me baby boy you attacked me." Genichiro said bringing his head down.