TSP 2

*Ryko* pronounced: Rik-o

I woke up to my brother shaking me. I rubbed my eyes and looked at his worried face.

"Ryko you were having a nightmare." Ryoma said.

"It's fine, it's just the usual." Ryko said, hugging his brother, trying to calm his older twin down.

"Alright, get ready you have to get to your school so do I." Ryoma said, Ryko nodded and ran to the bathroom next to their room while Ryoma took the bathroom in their room.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Boys good luck." Their mother said, the two boys nodded and grabbed their bags.

"Ry your really not playing tennis?" Ryoma asked his little brother, who shook his head.

"No." Ryko shook his head, Ryoma sighed and hugged his little brother.

"I'll see you after school then, be careful and call me if you get into any trouble." Ryoma said taking the road to his school Seigaku while Ryko took the road to the train station to get to his school Rikkaidai.

Upon entering his school he heard loud whispers, he didn't notice the Rikkaidai tennis team behind him.

And none of them seemed to notice him too, she he just kept walking away, and into the school building.

He turned around only to bump into someone. He looked up to see a purple haired teen who was way taller then him.

"Gomen." He apologized.

"No no its alright." Seiichiro apologized.

"Are you new here?" He asked Ryko who nodded.

"Come on I'll show you the way." He said, Ryko nodded and followed him as they were walking down, the whole hallway quiet down but you could here the whispers and the foul mouthing.

"What is he doing with the Child of God?"

"Oh my gosh, Yukimura-sama, what is he doing with that chibi?"

"Ahh he is soo handsome."

Chibi? Ryko didn't think of himself as a chibi, he was average height, thats what he believes at least.

When they reached the office, he turned around and bowed his head.

"Arigato, Sempai." He said, Seiichiro smiled he liked the little chibi.

"Its alright, see you around." Seiichiro said walking away.

After getting his schedule, he was guided to his first class which was biology, a subject he liked.

"Sensei you got a new student Echizen Ryko." His guide said, his new sensei nodded and ushered him in.

"Hello Echizen." He nodded at the teacher.

"Why don't you sit by Akashi Yuta." He said pointing at a blonde kid, who looked extremely bored. Ryko walked over and sat next to him on the stool.

"Hi." He said.

"Ughhh stupid teacher." Akashi muttered in english.

"What you don't want me to sit here?" Ryko asked Akashi in english, Akashi looked shocked.

"You speak english? How?" Akashi asked.

"Lived in America for 4 years." He answered.

"Cool, I'm half American." Akashi said, Ryko nodded, the whole lesson they got to know eachother and it was the beginning of a new friendship.

At lunch the two were sitting under a tree looking at the students practicing tennis.

"When did you come back?" Akashi asked.

"Yesterday, I'm still tired." Ryko complained. Akashi nodded at took a bit out of his bread.

"Aka-chin." Someone called they turned and saw a tennis player walking their way and he was tall, he had dark seaweed hair.

"Kirihara-sempai." Akashi greeted, Ryko looked at the two, their was a great, heavy tension in the air.

"I have to talk to you." Kirihara said, Akashi nodded and stood up "Sorry Ryko I'll be back real fast." Ryko nodded and watched as the two walked away.

"Hmmm.." he hummed, he turned to the tennis court to see a familiar purple haired teen. Yukimura Seiichiro, the child of god.

He watched fascinated as the two tennis players battled on the court. It was a thrilling game and Yukimura had beaten Sanda again.

"I wanna play." He muttered and looked down at his left hand eith the scar on his wrist.

He stood up and grabbed his garbage and walked to the trashcan and threw them in, he turned around and held his wrist.

"It was for a good cause." He whispered and patted his left eye which was covered by his long bangs.

He sat under the tree with his book, reading. Akashi still had not returned. His phone vibrated and he looked at his message.

Ryko, I hope you ate lunch. I'm going to be late home, they started the matches today to pick the new regulars, wish me luck. Love you.

Nii-san goodluck. Love you too.

He put his phone away and went back to reading, while he was reading a tennis ball landed next to him, he saw the purple haired teen running towards him with a small smile.

"Sorry." Yukimura apologized, Ryko nodded and handed him the ball and went back to reading his book which was in english.

Yukimura was watching the little boy underneath the tree, he felt attracted to the boy and it was not a good time but at the same time he felt like it was a good thing.

Akashi had finally came back when the bell rang signaling that their lunch break had just ended. Akashi was walking like his legs were chopped off, he tangled his own legs and fell and almost fell down more then five times, Ryko wondered what was wrong with his new friend.

"Akashi are you okay?" He asked, Akashi gave him a small smile, and nodded. Ryko didn't believe him but let it slide by anyway.

They walked to their next class which was the last class of the day.