TSP 5

Hey y'all I'll start updating every 2 or 3 days if I forget please remind me. Thanks.

√√ΠΠ√√ΠΠ√√

Ryko

Ryko looked at Yukimura and the other regulars on the court, he was smitten with Yukimura.

"Hey Echizen." Kirihara said popping up next to him.

"Ahh senpai." Ryko said holding his chest.

"Why is your hair so long on the left side?" Kirihara asked.

Ryko laughed nervously and touched his hair "hahaha I never noticed." He lied, Kirihara gave him a strange look.

"Ahh Boucho told me to come ans bring you inside the court." He nodded and followed Kirihara followed him inside the court, where they walked behind everyone so the ball doesn't hit them.

"Ah oops." A guy shouted as the ball soared through the sky going closer to Ryko and Kirihara. Ryko bend his back and held his racket back and hit the ball into the basket.

Everyone stared at him but he ignored them and walked towards the regulars with Kirihara.

He stood next to Kirihara who was patting his head "That was cool."

Ryko nodded and looked at Yukimura who smiled at him, he nodded at Yukimura.

"Alright the tournament is closing in and in order to qualify to the district tournaments we have to beat every team in our district to move on and Echizen is now a new regu-" Yukimura fell down coughing up blood.

Everyone rushed towards him while Sanada went to call the ambulance. Ryko was holding his hand and Yukimura held his hand tightly.

■■■■■

Yukimura was admitted into the hospital and practice that day was cancelled.

Ryko went home gloomy and sad. Sanada had given his phone number to him, incase he needed someone to talk to.

Ryko walked inside his house with his head down, he passed his parents who tried to talk to him he went straight to his room.

He sat down on his bed, he didn't know why he felt like that, he shouldn't be because he didn't even know Yukimura but his chest was hurting real bad.

He changed his clothes and fell asleep crying.

■□■□■□

He woke up the next morning, his eyes swollen and red. He saw his brother looking at him worriedly.

"Ryko what's wrong?" Ryoma asked walking towards him and feeling his forehead.

Ryko just hugged his brother and let his head down. He knew that his older brother wouldn't ask anymore questions and just hold him.

"Okay you'll tell me sooner, but for now lets get you into the shower." Ryoma told him, Ryko nodded and walked into the shower.

After that, they both went down and their mother greeted them with a kiss on their foreheads.

"Are you alright Ryko?" Ryko nodded and sat down, they prayed and dug into their food.

Ryko was the first to finish and the first to leave. He got to school and went straight to the club room but their was a note on the door that said all the regulars will be gone visiting Yukimura and Kanagawa Hospital.

He sighed and walked towards the school building. His phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ryko, come to the hospital, Yukimura wants to see you." Sanada grumbled.

"Hai." Ryko said.

He decided to walk to the hospital since it was close. He wondered why Yukimura would want to see him.

He entered the hospital and asked the lady in the front the room Yukimura was staying in.

"320 on the 3rd floor turn left and you'll find it right there honey." She said, he nodded and thanked her.

He got to the room and knocked on the door "Come in." He walked inside and all of the regulars turned to him.

"H-hi." He said nervously. The regulars except Sanada chuckled at the fidgeting little freshman.

"Echizen you made it." Yanagi said pulling his glasses up.

Niou pullled the little freshman towards Yukimura who smiled at him, Ryko gave him a nervous smile. Yukimura looked at the regulars and nodded at them, they walked out much to Ryko's confusion.

"Ryko sit with me on the bed." Yukimura said, Ryko nodded and got on the bed with Yukimura.

"What did you want me for?" Ryko asked, Yukimura cleared his throat.

"I know you've just got into a school and you've just recently joined the club. I want to tell you to beware of Sanada he will be a bit hard and Kiriharas tennis style, there is a reason why Kirihara is called a demon." Yukimura said, Ryko nodded.

The two talked on and on, until Ryko felt sleepy. Yukimura told him to lay down and take a rest.

The regulars crept back into the room quietly what they saw in front of them shocked them all even Sanada.

"Whoa." Kirihara whispered. Yanagi took his phone out and was taking pictures of Yukimura and Ryko.

"Yanagi you better delete does, Sanada call the Echizen's and inform them that their son is staying with me, he seems really tired." Yukimura said, Yanagi deleted the photos and Sanada nodded and got right to it.

"Get out so we can take a rest." Yukimura said, Kirihara was about to complain when they dragged him out of the room.

Ryko had his arms wrapped around Yukimura's hair and Yukimura had a tight hold on his waist.

The two slept for a long time, by the time they woke up it was dark out and Yukimura had told Rykk to stay with him in the hospital since it was too dark to go home.

Reluctantly Ryko agreed and he and Yukimura had a long conversation about his time in America and Yukimura explaining to him how he got the title 'Gods child'.