TSP 13

Ryoma

He walked out of his classroom, up the stairs to the roof top, he sighed and rubbed his head. He hoped his senpai's don't find him up here.

His phone rang, he dug it out of his pocket and smiled when he saw who was calling him.

"Geni-chi." He exclaimed, he heard the older teen chuckle.

"Ryoma, I miss you." He said, Ryoma smiled they've been dating for two weeks now.

"I miss you too baby." Ryoma muttered, Genichiro smiled on the other line.

"Can we get together tonight, its Friday. " Genichiro suggested, Ryoma blushed.

"Yea. Your house, so my senpai's don't surprise us at my house." Ryoma said sighing loudly.

"Hahaha alright, were they chasing you around again?" He asked.

"Yes I had to run all the way up here to get away from Eiji-senpai,Momo-senpai, and Fuji-senpai." Ryoma said annoyingly.

"Aww baby I have to go, your little twin is annoying the hell out of me." Genichiro said, Ryoma chuckled he could hear his little brother shouting in the background.

"Okay bye bye Geni-chi I'll see you later in Kanegawa." He said, hd sighed and hung up.

He laid down on the ground and looked up at the sky, he just stared at the sky before closing his eyes.

Inui-senpai

Inu couldn't believe what he had heard he jotted down notes in his book

1.Echizen has a boyfriend
2.He calls him Genichiro
3.They are meeting up for a sleepover
4.He's keeping it a secret
5.His boyfriend lives in Kanegawa district.

After school, he pushed all the regulars in the tennis club room.

"What is it Inui?" Eiji whined, Inui adjusted his glasses.

"Echizen has a boyfriend." He blurted.

"Ehh?!" Everyone shouted, he nodded, they saw Ryoma heading over from the clubroom window.

"Shh." Inui said, they all nodded, Ryoma walked in and looked at them, they tried acting natural it just didn't work.

"What?" He asked, they all shook their heads.

They waited until he was gone then they started talking again.

"I say we follow him." Eiji said, Momo nodded eagerly.

"Okay but we have to be careful Echizen will spot us if we get too close." Inui said everyone nodded.

"Hmm Tezuka should we join?" Fuji asked the captain who outside looked calm but on the inside he was nervous.

"Alright, after practice we will move out and split into teams." He said, they all nodded.

Ryoma

After practice, he collected his tennis rackets placing them inside his tennis bag, he proceeded to go home to grab some clothes for himself Ryko was going to be spending some time with Yukimura at the Tokyo hospital.

His phone rang, he smiled as he saw the name flashing on his phone screen.

"Yes?" He asked

"Ryo are you on your way?" Genichiro asked him.

"Not yet I have to grab some clothes first." He answered.

"Okay, be careful baby." Genichiro said, Ryoma smiled.

"I will, see you soon." Ryoma said hanging up when he entered his house, he ran up to his room, changed grabbed some clothes and dumped it inside his backpack.

He said goodbye to Karupin and locked the doors before leaving the house.

He catches the last train to Kanegawa, he didn't want a taxi cause it was too expensive and slower.

He looked around to see not many people on the train, he plug his earphones in and listened to his american playlist.

He looked around the train and he thought he saw Fuji but when he rubbed his eyes the figure was gone.

He got off and walked down the path to Genichiro's house, he fidgeted before he knocked and when the door opened he faced Genichiro who smiled at him and kissed him slowly before pulling him inside.

ΠSeigaku RegularsΠ

They were shocked to say, Fuji was smirking while Inui, Eiji, Momo, Kaidou and Oishi had their mouths wide open, still trying to process what they had seen.

"D-Did that just happen?!" Momo exclaimed, everyone else nodded.

"Echizen and Sanada, well damn." Inui said writing down stuff in his notebook.

Fuji and Tezuka didn't say anything just stood their looking at the other guys.

"I should've known." Inui muttered, the other regulars stared at him. Confused.

"That they we went bowling I had seen Echizen and Him but I thought it was just some other people so I didn't bother." Inui said.

They all moved away from their hiding ground and looked at each other.

"I don't think Echizen will b ehappy that we followed him." Kaidou said, they all had agreed, Ryoma was going to stay angry at them if he ever found out that they followed him.

Fuji suggested they spend the night at a cheap hotel since their were no more trains at the time.

"Fuji and I will share a room." Tezuka said finality clear in his tone of voice, everyone nodded, he grabbed the key and walked to the room they were going to occupy for the night.

Fuji started at him hungrily as he took his shirt off, Tezuka tried his best not to blush, Fuji was in front of his hands roaming Tezuka's body, his lips attacking his neck leaving bruising marks on him.

Tezuka knew if he stopped Fuji now Fuji will get angry and an angry Fuji is not a nice Fuji, he laid on the futon with Fuji on top of him licking his chest and going down south.

"F-Fuji, Ahhh." He moaned, Fuji smirked at looked at him with those bluse baby eyes of his that captured Tezuka's heart.

"Ahh.."

"Nnggg..."

"F-Fu-Fuji." He moaned gripping Fuji's hair tightly, Fuji was enjoying torturing him like this.

Ryoma

He wrapped his arms around Genichiro who kept kissing him, tasting every inch of his delicious mouth.

"Hmm Gen-chi s-stop." Ryoma stuttered, Genichiro pulled away and smiled at him.

"I missed you." He said, Ryoma pecked his cheek.

"I miss you too, you giant." He teased giggling, Genichiro took them up to his room and they watched TV until the fell asleep in each others arms.