Chapter One-Potter is that you?

Harry pov:

I'm going to be late for potions. I need to move faster, faster, faster. Why is it on these days that I go the slowest? It wasn't the first time that I had been late to potions. If I kept this up it might start affecting my grades and if that happened Dumbledore would definitely call me up to his office to see what was going on.

I finally make it to potions and saw Hermione and Ron waiting for me outside the classroom. I make my way to them as quickly as I can.

"Harry your here. Finally. Come on we're going to be late." Hermione said to me with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Yeah sorry. Let's go." I responded. The three of us walk in just in time for potions to start. 'That's a relief' it thought to myself.

"Finally decided to make a show." Sneered Snape when he saw us. Honestly, I might hate him but he does have a point we are nearly late.

"Well Potter your partners with Draco over there and Weasley and Granger your together." He said. I'm working with Malfoy which is great I had always seen him around the classroom in potions but had never actually been able to look at him for to pong since he had to make his own potion.

I don't really hate him (not much anyways) definitely not as much as everybody seems to think. So I guess this isn't that bad. It sometimes makes me upset thinking that he probably actually hates me and I'm here having a crush on him.

Draco pov:

Uncle Sev partnered me up with Potter. I'm not really that upset I've had a crush on him since second year. But I can't tell anyone I'm gay because that would cause to many problems (father being the main one) So for now I have to pretend to hate him.

It hurts me a bit when I have to insult him or his friends. It might not seem like it but I don't like all the blood purity that's been happening lately.

"Hey Potter finally decided to show up to class." I say making sure my mask is perfect when I face Potter.

"Let's just listen to Snape and get this over with." He responded turning his attention to Professor Snape.

(After the explaining)

Professor Snape demonstrated how we were to make the potion. He also threatened that if any of us tried to do anything stupid with this, that they would have detention with him for the rest of their time at Hogwarts.

He said we were brewing a de-aging potion to try out on some toads. If it worked it would reverse them to being three years old. (Right now they were six). And if it didn't they would disappear from existence as they would have not been born yet.

(Time skip)

Harry pov

Malfoy looked beautiful as he was adding in the ingredients that I gave to him. Sterling the spoon that was in the potion with such delicacy that it would seem as though he had been doing this his entire life.

The way he added the ingredients at the exact right moment. The way he timed every bit he did. It was the most beautiful thing Harry had ever seen.

Draco was adding the last things to the potion when there was a loud shattering sound. Then a toad came out of nowhere and leapt on mine and Draco's potion spilling it all over me.

My whole body started to hurt from the inside out. It was as if somebody was pulling on my bones. Taking them out and putting them back in the wrong place.

All I saw before everything turned dark was panicking eyes and then endless darkness. I thought that it would never end. A void of nothingness, where he could feel nothing. At least the pain was gone.