Chapter eleven- Let's have some fun!

Remus was woken up by a violent shacking. He slowly twisted his body so he could see who it was doing it. He had been having a nice dream about how he and his family were going on a vacation to Costa Rica. Why Costa Rica specifically he did not know but that was what he had dreamt about, and he had liked the dream so he was quite annoyed that somebody had woken him up.

"Mooooony wakeeeee uuuuup." Remus heard Sirius say in his usual awake voice that he somehow had in the morning. How could anybody be that awake that early he just didn't understand.

"Leave me alone pads it's to early." He responded to his annoying husband that was still shacking him.

"It's not early moony it's 10am!" Pads said in a voice that could only mean that he was going to drag Remus out of bed even if he didn't want to.

"Exactly 10am way to early to be awake." He said turning so that he wasn't facing him anymore and instead pulled the bed sheets closer to him.

"Moonyyyyy don't be like that." Sirius said Remus could feel the pout on his face even if he couldn't see it. Then before he could even react, the fluffy bedsheets were being taken away from him and he felt the cold air wrap around him, causing him to shiver.

He stared up at his grinning husband and, as the responsible person he was, stuck out his tongue and trew his pillow at the annoying thing. He was pretty sure that Sirius wasn't expecting that, as he fell on the floor with a loud thump and Remus couldn't help but feel like he had just gotten rid of one of the many pests in his life.

"That's what happens when you mess with the all mighty Remus," He said to the black haired man which was still lying on the floor. He still didn't feel bad for the man and he never would since he woke him up from his beautiful sleep.

The dark haired man got up off of the floor and with a determined look on his face he said," Moony I am going to drag you out of this room if you want me to." When he didn't move Sirius came up to him and picked him up like people usually do with children.

"Sirius let me down I don't wanna get out of bed this early!" Remus says to his husband that was now caring him across the room. He had to admit that it was nice just being able to move around without having to actually move his legs. He might get Sirius to do this more often.

When they finally got out of their room, they saw a smiling Hadrian waiting for them. He soon noticed that they were there because he started crawling over to them. Sirius had let go of him now and he felt a bit better about being woken up.

His son was now making the most adorable grabbing hands that all toddlers do when they want their parent to pick them up. Of course Sirius being the person that he is obeyed the boy and began spinning him around gently. Remus watched laughing at how nice this was, and he went over to the kitchen to start on some breakfast for everyone. He saw that someone had beaten him to it.

There were a couple of plates with some scrambled eggs, pieces of bacon that seemed to be cooked exactly how he liked them and some glasses of orange juice to go along with it. He had honestly forgotten what it felt like to not have to cook your own food every day, and to have different types of food. When he had been living on his own, he always had the same things for his meals since he couldn't afford anything else. It felt like somebody else actually cared about him.

"Moony I hope your not upset that I cooked the breakfast today," Sirius said walking into the kitchen holding Hadrian in his right arm and scratching the back of his neck nervously with his other hand.

"No of course not pads it looks amazing and I'm starving so let's have breakfast!" He says quickly making his way to the wooden table with all of the food on it.

When he looked back up from where he was sitting on one of the comfortable chairs (he was the one who had picked them) he saw that Sirius was grinning again and knew that something was going to happen. Even if he hadn't been in this place for a while he could still remember living here as though it had been yesterday.

His husband strapped Hadrian into the baby chair that they had bought when they had first been living here, and then he made his way to one of the chairs which was facing Remus. Sirius's hair was everywhere as he sat on one of the darker chairs.

Before Sirius could say anything to him, Remus started to eat the breakfast that had been prepared for them, also making sure that little Hadrian didn't make to much of a mess in the process. The food was some of the best he had ever had, this wasn't a surprise since Sirius even though he didn't look like it was an amazing cook. The eggs were as if he had just bitten into a cloud and the bacon was cooked perfectly not to much but not to little either.

When they had all finished eating the delicious meal, they looked up at each other and made eye contact. It was silent for a split second before Sirius began to speak.

"Well since we haven't had time to be a normal family, I was thinking that we could all go on one of those family trips," he said nearly falling of his chair because he was bouncing around to much.

"Wouldn't that be dangerous though because people would recognise who we are," he says to Sirius.

He really wanted to spend time with his family, he really did but he wouldn't risk putting them in danger just to have some fun. If they risked their lives for one trip out they might never get the opportunity to be a family again.

"No we're going to wear these special bracelets that are going to change what we look and sound like. I'm not that much of an idiot moony," Sirius said while pulling out three different bracelets out of one of his pockets.

The first one was a black colour, with silver moon patterns swirling around in it there was also an R in the middle of all of this so he was guessing that it was for himself. The second was a deep blue colour with golden strips along it, this one had an S on it instead of the r on the other one. The last bracelet was a faded green with vines flowing through it like a wild forest, this one had a H on it and was smaller than the other two.

"Well what do you say moony?" Sirius questions him grinning from ear to ear.

"I guess I can't say no now can I," He says with a mock sigh reflecting Sirius's grin on his own face.