Chapter six-Sorting something out

"Well first we should get him to his real parents don't you think?" She said almost mockingly but she was right like most of the time.

That seemed to snap all of them out of silence. All of them agreed with Pansy that they should get Hadrian to Sirius and Remus.

"But how do we do that isn't Black still on the run or was he freed?" Blaise said to the rest of them.

"Lord Black can come into Gringotts whenever he wants. Us goblins don't care much about wizarding law." The goblin said to them.

"Well then let me go send a letter to Mr Lupin and Mr Black. I'll be back in a bit." Professor Mcgonogal (sorry if I spelt it wrong) said standing up and walking out of the room.

They all stayed silent until she came back into the room. They all looked at her almost expectantly.

"I have sent Mr Lupin and Mr Black the letters and have added portkeys so they can get here faster." She said sitting back down.

They all nodded along. Now all they had to do was wait. None of them new how long it would take so they started getting more comfortable in the chairs that they were sat in.

It didn't really take that long for the first person to appear. It was Remus. He was face down on the floor making them all laugh.

"I'm here." He said to them getting up from the floor.

"Papa!" Yelled Hadrian sprinting across the room in a flash.

"Hadrian!" Remus said picking his son up and twirling him in the air like he was the most important thing in the world (which he probably was for him).

They stayed like that just hugging each other after a long time of not seeing each other. It was a beautiful sight seeing such a nice reunion of father and son.

After a while Remus seemed to have remembered that there were other people in the room.

"H-hi how are you guys doing." He said blushing a bit from embarrassment.

They all stayed quiet for a bit before the goblin decided to speak.

"Well Lord Lupin we have called you here because we would like to know why your son was under the wrong names."

The man stayed quiet for a while still holding the small boy in his hands. That same small boy that was said to be a Potter.

"W-what do you mean?" Remus said to the goblin taking a seat. "I don't understand what your talking about."

None of them new but Remus Lupin had had fake memories planted in his brain. Memories that told him that Hadrian was James and Lily's son and not his and Sirius's.

The man himself new that was why he had signed up to be the defence against the dark art's professor. He would never let anybody know this as it may get to Albus and that wouldn't end well for him or Hadrian.

Before anyone else could say anything there was a loud thud and a man with long, curly black hair was face down on the floor. It didn't take long for the man to get up though.

He sprung to his feat and looked around to see the other people that were in the room with him.

"Sirius!" One if them exclaimed. He recognised that voice it was Remus's voice.

"Remus!" He yelled back but before he jumped onto his husband he noticed a small boy on him.

"Mama!" The small boy said. The boy had long curly hair that resembled his mama (sirius) and almond coloured eyes like his papa (remus). (I don't know if remus has almond coloured eyes or not but now he does so yeah).

Neither of the pair seemed to notice the people in the room looking at them. They also didn't notice how Remus was switching between himself and his wolf both of them wanting to see their cub.