Chapter nine-The plans of a wizard

Albus pov:

For the past years my plan had been going well. I had convinced Minerva that Hadrian would be safe at the Dursleys and that she shouldn't tell anybody where he was for the child's own safety. It was easier than he had expected to convince the Wizarding world that the boys name was Harry Potter and not Hadrian Lupin-Black since the Potter's were the ones who had died that night on Halloween.

He only needed to use a couple of compultions to get Sirius Black to go after Peter Pettigrew that night to try and kill him for betraying his friends. He had made sure that Black didn't get a trial that day when he was being held. Made sure that he went straight to Azkaban and left him with guardianship of Hadrian (even if it was illegal). Made sure that it was forgotten that Remus Lupin had ever had anything to do with the boy.

His plan had worked perfectly. He had changed the boys Birth Certificate the same night that he had gotten control of the boy. He went to see how Lily's sister was treating Harry after five years of being with her and saw that he had bruises all over him just as he had wanted. The boy showed clear sighs of abuse that he had also seen in Severus when he first came to Hogwarts.

That day he had known that his plan was working. That he had put the boy in the right home to make sure that he was going to be able to be moulded into the perfect little pawn that he wanted him to be. He was going to use the boys fame to get the world to respect him even more than they already did. All he had to do now, was wait for the boy to turn eleven and he could start training him for his Destiny ' for the greater good' as he always said when people questioned him.

But in the end nobody questioned him anymore, they all knew that it was useless to. He had control of most of the ministry even if he didn't say it out loud. The people who tried to fight back. Who tried to change what he was doing, the people who saw that he was using everyone to his own advantage. Those people he made sure to get rid of as quickly as possible.

He would either send them to Azkaban without a trial, like he had done to Sirius Black since he knew he was going to try and go after his son. He didn't trust that his obliviat spells had gotten rid of all of the memories he had of him and Hadrian since he was the one who had been pregnant with the child and he was also the one you would usually see around him along with his werewolf of a husband.

He never did understand why people would marry such creatures. There was a reason he had made sure that all of the werewolves and vampires couldn't go to Hogwarts or learn magic or even live in the same community as the other normal people like muggles, witches and wizards.

The only reason he had even let the wolf come to his school was because he thought it would be a good idea to have a child that he could use to take over some of the werewolf packs, and then kill them off. He had made sure that everyone heard about wolfvaine (the potion the Snape makes Lupin, I don't know how to spell it) it was a potion that let the person take control of themselves but at the same time it killed them without them knowing. So it was like they were drinking poison just that it took longer to kill them.

He could still remember the day that Minerva came into his office holding a letter addressed to ' the cupboard under the stairs' that was the moment he had known that his plans had worked. It was one of the best moments in his life. After that, he had just needed to make sure he got the right teacher to take Harry to Diagon Alley. He had chosen Hagrid because he knew that he didn't like slytherins and would probably get Harry to think that griffindor was the best house for him.

He knew that it had all worked out perfectly when he saw the boy again. He was extremely small for his age looking as if he was around eight or nine years old when he was actually eleven. He had been sorted into the house he had wanted him to be sorted into ( he had used a couple of compultions to make sure he didn't go to slytherin or ravenclaw).

The rest of his years at Hogwarts had gone even better than he had expected. Not only did he make friends with the weasley that was sure to distract him from finding out about his heritage and real family ( though probably not on purpose), but he had also made friends with a muggleborn that seemed to hate it when anybody did better than her it was perfection at it's best.

The rest of his years were great the boy and his friends had gone to get the philosophers stone, he and the weasley had gone to the chamber of secrets and destroyed one of Tom Riddles horcruxes and Harry had fought and killed the Baslisk that he had wanted to get rid of for a while now.

Third year hadn't gone as well as the others had though. He had seen that the three of them seemed to be more like actual friends than he had wanted them to be and not with Black running around he could tell Harry who he really was. That was why he had hired the wolf to start teaching at his school. Normally, he wouldn't have allowed such a creature to set foot in his grounds but since he knew that Remus and Sirius were married he thought it would be a good idea to have him here to distract Black if he came.

It had worked, his plan to distract Black with Remus. They had met in the shed that the wolf used when he was in his school years at Hogwarts. Black was probably going to say something about how Hadrian was his kid or something about Peter ( the Potter's secret keeper).

He had ended up telling them about Peter Pettigrew and had gotten himself caught by none other than Severus the student he used to bully when he was in school. He had known that Snape was bullied but never bothered to do anything about it, he was glad he didn't do anything because Severus brought him straight to get kissed by those dark creatures.

He had almost laughed at how easy it was to convince the two children to use the time turner to go back in time to save Sirius. Neither of them knew that he had the power to get Black a trial to make everyone realize that he was innocent, but why would he do that and ruin his plans? In the end they did manage to get the man back and sent him away on that animal that was supposed to get it's head chopped off but he didn't mind since that event had made Harry trust him even more than before ( or so he thought).

Fourth year went how he wanted it to go, with the imposter putting Harry.s name in the Goblet of Fire. He had made sure not to tell Harry that he could get out of the competition by refusing to go into the room with the other champions. If he hadn't gone in he wouldn't have had to compete in the event. The whole school turned against him since they all thought that he knew that he didn't have to compete if he didn't want to.

He made sure that he could complete all of the tasks and that he got good enough scores to make sure that he got to the Goblet at the end of the maze first. Voldemort had been brought back like he had hoped ( Cedric's death wasn't intended to happen but whatever he was just some Hufflepuff) and now he just needed to wait a few more years until he could get Harry to hunt down the hurcruxes for him and destroy them. Then he could kill him of, and he could finish Tom Riddle making the Wizarding World think that he is the most powerful wizard in history.

For now he just needed to wait a bit more in his office waiting until the perfect moment that he could complete his plan, and become the most powerful wizard.

He rested his head in between his hands and popped a sherbet lemon in his mouth savoring the flavour of it. He just needed to be patient and all would turn out perfectly because that was what always happened.