Chapter seven-A star in my void

Sirius pov:

It was a normal day for me. A day like all the other ones. Thinking about where my husband could be at this moment. How Hadrian's day might be going maybe it would be something like how his days were like in Hogwarts.

Nobody new that he remembered that him and Hadrian were actually father and son and not godfather and godson. It had all gone wrong on that horrible night of Halloween when he left Hadrian at the Potter's as they had agreed to babysit him while Sirius was at a work meeting.

Flashback

Three people were getting dressed to go out. Who these people were you ask well we will have to see.

"Awww come on papa you have to gow tow work todayyy." The small boy said pouting.

Both of the men chuckled at their son's face complaining about his papa's job.

"Don't worry my precocious both of us will be back in time to go trick or treating with you. And uncle James and Aunt Lily will come with us as well." One of the men said to the smaller one.

"Don't worry cub it'll be fun to go around everywhere and you'll be aloud to eat loads of chocolate and candy." The supposedly more responsible one said. This man was none other than Remus Lupin-Black.

"And they say I'm the one who's always messing around. Honestly, if they saw how you acted around the pack they wouldn't even know it was you." Sirius Lupin-Black, husband of Remus, Mama of Hadrian and working at the Ministry said to the male standing next to him.

The small boy named Hadrian that they had been talking about giggled loudly drawing their attention away from their squabbling. Nobody could ignore that beautiful smile when the child giggled or did anything that amused him. Sirius was a proud man for giving birth to him.

"Well come on then we better get going, or we're going to be late after all the effort we put into getting ready." Sirius said to the rest of his pack and they apparated to the Potter's house.

End of flashback

He still thought of that moment a lot, he never seemed to be able to get it out of his head. He didn't know why but it just stuck to him like gum sticks to hair. He was grateful that it did though because it helped him remember his beautiful son.

The son that he had lost because of Dumbledore. The son that he could have still had with him now if he had just said no to that meating. But you can't change things that are in the past and that's just how it works.

He sat there for a few more minutes deep in his thoughts before he heard a soft tapping sound coming from one of the windows. He got up and went to it and saw that it was an owl with a letter strapped onto it's leg. He opened the window to let it in and it flew past his head and onto one of the plants in the house.

He went over to it consciously since he didn't recognize it. It was a surprise since the only person that sent him owls was Remus and that was only rarely since he couldn't attract to much attention to Sirius. He unstrapped the letter from the owls leg and inspected it.

It didn't seem to have any spells on it except a couple of anti-theft ones neither did it have any wards or ruins on it. When he further examined it he recognized it as a Gringotts letter like the one he had gotten before many years back.

He slowly opened the letter as to not rip the delicate material. It probably wouldn't tear anyways since it had been owled all the way here but who cares he liked the letter.

Dear Lord Black,

We would like to a range an urgent meeting at Gringotts as we have found out new information about your family tree. This is an emergency and we would like you to come here as fast as possible.

Also this is Minerva writing now, you never told me when you and Mr.Lupin's first date was which I find extremely rude on your part. But I'm not going to press you on that.

There is a coin in this letter which will automatically take you to Gringotts once you say 'Galleon' come as fast as you can.

Sincerely,

Minerva

He looked down at the letter for a long moment before taking out the small coin from it and feeling it in his hand for a bit.

"Galleon" he said and he was sucked into the portkey and landed on the floor of an office. There were a lot of people in it but the only one he seemed to be able to see was a boy with the same eyes as his husband. His little Hadrian.