Chapter three-Meeting him

Harry pov:

I look around to see all these strange people staring at me. I really want mummy to make them stop but I can't see mum anywhere.

Then I remember that I live with aunt Tuny and that she hates me. My eyes start to tear up and a boy with blond hair picks me up and puts me in his lap.

I give a squeal of surprise as he slowly ran his hand through my hair as papa used to do with me.

'I like him' I thought as I buried myself inside his chest. I didn't notice the boys blush slowly rising on his face. Neither did I notice that the other people in the room were staring at me and the boy in a mixture of shock and amusement on their faces.

Ronald pov:

I couldn't believe it! My best friend was snuggling with Draco-fucking-Malfoy of all people. How could he they were enemies and he was a slytherin.

"Malfoy let go of him" I said warningly.

"No you weasel I'm not going to since I'm not doing anything to him." That stupid Malfoy said to me. Honestly how dare he.

I was about to say something when 'Mionie put a hand over my mouth.

"Ron will you be quiet and stop insulting Malfoy for two seconds." She said to me in a disapproving tone.

I growled at her in response but kept my mouth shut.

The two slytherins were just processing what had just happened.

Severus pov:

'This isn't going to get us anywhere' I thought to myself.

"Draco ask Potter how old he is to be sure that the potion works properly." I say to my godson.

" Ok uncle." He says while looking down at the child in his lap.

"Harry" he said in a soft voice that I didn't know he could make.

Before he could speak again the small boy started to say something.

"Me nwo hawwy" he said in a baby voice.

I was very confused as I did not know what he ment by 'I am not Harry'.

"We should take him to the hospital wing" Blaise says finally speaking.

"That's a good idea" Pansy joined in.

Nobody pov:

They all made there way to the hospital wing in silence. Nome of them new what to say since they had never been in a situation like this before.

When they finally made it to the hospital wing they were greeted by Madam Pomfrey (sorry if I spelt her name wrong).

"What are you all doing here?" She asked them all.

"Well Ma'am you see Harry was turned into a toddler in potions." Hermonie said to her.

"Him again why can't he stay out of trouble." She said in a frustrated tone. "Place him on one of the beds so I can do a scan on him."

Draco placed baby Harry on one of the hospital beds, but he wouldn't let go.

"Now Mr. Potter I will have to do a full scan on you so you need to get of Mr. Malfoy." Madam Pomfrey said to him.

The others were watching what was happening while trying to make as least noise possible. A hard thing to do when there's so many people, but they did it.

"Me nwo potta" the toddler said from the place he was clinging onto Draco from.

All if the people in the room were a bit shocked at this. It stayed quiet for a few moments. A needle could have been dropped and you could have heard it.

None of them new what to say to that. I mean he had just been turned into a toddler but he should be able to recognize his own surname right?

"What do you mean your not called Potter?" Severus said moving forward so the child could see hum properly.

"Mwy nwam is Hadwian ack" Harry said to the strange tall man infront of him. His aunt had said that it was bad to talk to strangers and to never do it, but this man had been kind to him

"Hadrian Black?" Malfoy said to Harry with a confused expression on his face.

"Ywes" he replied smiling brightly.

"But that can't be it he's your godfather not your dad." Hermonie said from the back of the room with the others who were watching.

"Well then our only option is to go to Gringots and have him tested." Madam Pomfrey said and they were of.