Chapter twelve-An adventure awaits

They didn't have much of a hard time getting prepared to where ever Sirius was going to take them. Remus made sure that Hadrian was ready to go there and Sirius got some food ready, putting it in some plastic containers with a couple of conservation charms on them. Making sure that he put some charms on the bag to make it lighter since he would have to carry it the entire day they were there.

As he slowly did all of this, making sure that everything was perfect, he thought about how he had always wanted to do this before. How he hd always wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower but had never gotten the chance to with all the things that had been going on in his life. Now he got to enjoy this moment that he had been dreaming of for years with the rest of his family. A family that truly cared about him.

Meanwhile Remus was with little Hadrian making sure that he was all ready for their fun trip to wherever his husband was taking them to. He had a feeling that it would be somewhere in france since Sirius had always mentioned that he wanted to go there one day when he got older. His husbands first language was actually french, it was what he used to speak to his family. He had always told Remus when he discovered anything new about france, it was so adorable.

He suddenly felt a soft hand touch his face, looking down he saw Hadrian's glowing eyes looking up at him. Wait a minute glowing? He looked back and saw that they were back to normal again, it was weird but he decided to ignore it for now. Though maybe it was a bit of accidental magic. It took him a couple of moments to realise that he had zoned out, he quickly snapped out of it giving his head a little shake just to make sure he was back in the present.

"Do you want to take anything with you?" He ask looking down at his beautiful son.

The small, black haired boy pointed to a small stuffed dragon in a corner of the room. Remus made his way toward it and had a closer look at it. The dragon had turquoise blue scales, with amazing emerald green eyes and it's claws were a light silver. He remembered that Sirius had giving it to him in his third year after an especially hard full moon. He faintly smiled at the memory before picking it up, he had never gotten to the point of picking a name for it. He didn't know why he just knew that he hadn't.

The small toddler giggled as he was handed the dragon without a name. His smile lighting up the room. Remus was always reminded why he decided to work at Hogwarts, to see all of the children that he taught meat their fullest potential that all the other defence against the dark arts teachers had been holding back from them.

He picked up the black haired child and carried him over to where his husband was finished preparing for their family trip. The dark eyed man looked up at them with a grin on his face.

"Are you ready to go?" He questioned Remus who was still holding Hadrian in his arms.

"I'm always ready," he responded with a smile on his face. It was true he had been ready for a while now just that he had to make sure that the others were as well.

"Well then we better get going moony this is going to be awesome," he said practically jumping on the spot.

Then it struck him," How are we even going to get there?"

The other looked up from where he was about to take the back from. "We're going in the floo of course, how else would we get there?" He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well you could have said that sooner you know," he told the dog animagus in a fake mocking tone. He attempted to stiffen a laugh as the other pouted at him before handing over two of the bracelets that he had shown him ten minutes ago.

He quickly took them not wanting to waste anymore time here. Gently placing Hadrian in one of the wooden chairs, he put his own bracelet on and almost immediately felt the effects. He swiftly wrapped it around his sons wrist and watched his hair turn a light ginger colour and his eyes were now a light purple.

Remus went over to one of the mirrors and scanned over his reflection. He now had the same eyes as Hadrian but his hair had gotten a bit longer, and it was now a dark black instead of the normal brown. The scars that he had on his face had not fully gone, though they were now a lot less noticeable than they had been for the past couple years.

"Well how do you like your new look moony, I think you look beautiful," Sirius said to him his eyes gleaming with cheek. There was only one obvious difference in his new appearance, his hair was now a few shades darker than their sons, which in Remus's opinion suited him quite nicely. Looking a bit more closely he also noticed that some of his facial features had also changed.

"I quite like it, who came up with these designs though?" He asked padfoot the question that he had been thinking about for a while now.

"Well of course I made them," he said with a proud look on his face. It was really so adorable when he was this excited over something. Though Remus was also looking forwards to this.

Then he realised what the shorter had just told him. To say he was shocked would be an understatement in this situation, he had never known that Sirius was capable of making things like the bracelets that they were currently wearing at this moment.

The now ginger haired man started to laugh, also making Hadrian giggle a bit as well. "Your reaction was priceless," he wheezed.

"Let's just get going before we end up spending all of our time here," he said in a poor attempt to redeem himself.

"Sure sure," the other responded seeing through his attempts. Sirius picked up Hadrian and went over to where they kept the green powder.

Blowing it into the fire he yelled out "Paris" and then he was gone.

Remus also grabbed a pinch before repeating what the other had done. This was going to be so much fun was his last thought before getting there.

----------

I'm sorry for taking so long to update this, I just lost the motivation to do anything.

I hoped you liked this chapter I know not many things happened but I'll try to get another chapter out sometime this or next week.

Word count: 1171