Chapter eight-Family gets reunited

Nobody pov:

The two of them stayed like that for a couple of minutes. Father and son finally reunited after so many years of being apart from each other. None of them new why somebody would separate such a lovely family.

After they had finished hugging each other (well not fully Hadrian was still in Sirius's arms) the man seemed to be aware of where he was.

His cheeks got a bit darker than they were when he first got here and he stood up to acknowledge the other people in the room. None of them said anything except the other person with the same eyes as the child.

"S-sirius it's been a while hasn't it." Remus said to his husband who had their child in his arms. It almost made him want to cry, the fact that he could have been with them instead of grieving and running away. It was just a lot for him at the moment.

"Remus." The other one said with barely any emotions in his voice. He didn't know how to react, his husband was in front of him. His husband that he hadn't seen in a long time that he couldn't remember. He just knew it was far to long for his liking.

He stood up and without any warnings hugged him like he would never let go. They stayed like that finally together again after all these years.

Once they broke up Griphook spoke up." Lord Black Lord Lupin it's good to see you both again." He said to them while the three sat down.

"We need to discuss some issues that we have found with some of the birth papers." The goblin stated.

"Yes of course. What are the issues that you have found?" Sirius said to the goblin.

"Your son's birth certificate seems to have been tempered with and nobody was informed." He said to them.

The two of them stayed quite not knowing what to say to the creature infront of them. They new this was a very important matter of course a birth certificate is one of the most valuable things to a person along with their family and wand.

The only people who were aloud anywhere near them were the parents of the person who the certificate belonged to the person which it belonged to. To even come near one without being one of those things would get you sent to Azkaban for 10 years and to actually change one would get you a life sentence.

"W-who did this?" Sirius responded cursing himself for stuttering. How could this happen? How could he allow this to happen to his own child?

"We don't know for sure but we suspect that it was Albus Dumbledore." The goblin said to them in a serious voice.

"I knew I should have never trusted that man, something was always of about him." Sirius growled at the thought of it.

He had always had a bad feeling about Albus Dumbledore. The man always seemed so nice and kind. But he had a lot of titles. People might say that he turned down the opportunity to be the Minister of Magic but that was only one thing. He has more titles that the currant Minister and that's saying something!

The way he always seemed to be so interested in Hadrian. Even coming around to visit ' to make sure he's doing ok' like he couldn't take care of his own child. That smile that he always seems to wear on his face whenever anyone sees him.

"Sirius" Remus said snapping him out of his thoughts. He glanced at his husband that was sitting next to him.

"Yes moony?" He responded. He still called him the name even after they had left Hogwarts. It was just something that had stuck.

"You zoned out for a bit. I was concerned." Remus said in a gentle tone calming him down a little.

"I'm just really mad at him. I mean he changed the birth certificate without any permission. Who does that?" I said to him irritated at something that was probably Dumbledore.

He was quiet for a bit. He probably didn't know what to say. I mean what is there to say when a man you had put some of your trust into ended up betraying you. None of them had ever imaged that this could ever happen.