Chapter two-What's wrong with him?

Draco Pov:

I can hear everyone whispering around me but I can't make out what they're saying. I'm more worried about Harry (my crush since I was in second year).

I might loose him, his emerald green eyes that shine brighter than the sun itself, that smile of his that makes my heart flutter and his voice that makes my heart skip a few beats whenever I hear it.

Then I remember that this potion turns people into three year olds so Potter should be fine. Hopefully. Maybe. Maybe not oh no I'm starting to get nervous now. I need to calm down. I needed to remember what the cure for this was since I'm sure that uncle Sev told me at some point (but I'm not sure if there even is one).

I was so lost in thought that I didn't see uncle sev walking towards my table And stopping behind me. He paused for a moment inspecting what had happened. Then he turned back to his godson and saw the worried look he had on his face.

"What happend here Draco?" He said in a cold voice that he had never used when talking to me before. I started to get a bit scared but I knew that I had to keep my mask on with so many people watching.

"A t-t-toad came out of nowhere and it knocked the cauldron of the table and onto Potter." I responded. I had stuttered a bit which I was not proud of but nobody seemed to have notice so I was fine.

It was the truth that was what had happened but I didn't know if he would believe me or not. I was terrified that he would yell at me and call me a disappointment in potions and to never come back. I sometimes had nightmares about never being able to do potions again since I loved it so much.

"A toad?" He said raising one brow. He seemed like he was still suspicious of me but continued. "Well then" He said while turning back to the students. "Class dismissed."

All of the students except a few made their way out the door bot wanting to get in trouble with Snape. Even his own house was scared which didn't happen often.

Severus Pov:

I went over to the place where Potter had stood a few minutes ago and asked Draco what had happened.

I could see he was scared but made no move to comfort him as we were surrounded by students. I also have a reputation to keep up.

He told me something about a toad coming and knocking the cauldron onto Potter. I didn't know if I should believe him or not.

It was not one of the most convincing stories I had ever heard but it did sound half true and I'm pretty sure Draco wouldn't lie about such a thing.

Then I remember I have a class behind me. So I turn around for a moment so I can dismiss them.

The only ones that don't leave are Weasley, Granger, Parkinson and blaise (I don't know his last name).

"You may leave" I say in the coldest voice I can muster at this moment.

"No I'm staying here until I see that Harry is ok." Granger said in a firm voice. She wasn't just going to leave her best friend here with a bunch of people she didn't trust.

'How annoying' I think to myself.

There was a soft shuffling sound coming from the clothing on the floor. I turn my head towards where it's coming from and see a small mop of black, curly hair. 'Much like Blacks' I thought.

"He-hewo?" The young boy said "Whe-whwe a me?" He questioned looking on the verge of tears.