Chapter Five-Inheritances and Families

Nobody pov:

Everyone was quiet. None of them new what to say Harry Potter was really Hadrian Lupin-Black. So why was he ever named a Potter? Why would somebody change his name?

The silence seemed to last an infinity and more. It seemed to have gone cold. It had probably dropped a few degrees in the room. All of them could feel it, even Hadrian, and he was only three years old.

Draco was the one to break the silence.

"W-why would anybody do such a
thing?" he asked.

"I am not sure Mr Malfoy but we should do full inheritance and potion tests before we continue." The goblin said.

Everyone nodes in agreement they needed to do this for the safety of Hadrian. They couldn't allow this to go on any longer. And to even think that this had fooled the whole of the wizarding world was insane.

"Good we will need two drops of blood to do the inheritance test." He said to them.

Hadrian already knowing what to do put his hand above the paper and let the goblin slice it.

Words started appearing on to the paper it was like it was never going to stop. They waited until it finished to start reading it.

Name: Hadrian Remus Lupin-Black

Parents: Sirius Orion Black, Remus John Lupin

Grandparents: (Black side) Orion Regulas Black, Walburga Marie Black (nee Emily)

Grandparents: (Lupin side) Lyall Remus Lupin, Hope Lilacs Lupin (nee Rose)

Godparents: James Fleamont Potter, Lillian Rosalie Potter (nee Evans)

Inheritance: Heir Black (father) Heir Lupin (father) Heir Potter (godfather)
Heir Evans (godmother) Heir Emily (grandmother)

Creature inheritance: Part wolf (father) Mage sense (father) Charms master (godmother)

Vaults: Black heir trust volt (3,000 Galleons, 4,100 Sickles, 9,000 Knuts) Black main vault ( 2.3 million Galleons, 1.3 billion Sickles, 3.5 billion Knuts) Potter heir vault (2,300 Galleons, 1,600 Sickles, 8,700 Knuts) Potter Main vault (9.8 million Galleons, 3.7 billion Sickles, 4.6 billion Knuts) Lupin main vault (900 Galleons, 1,300 Sickles, 2,000 Knuts) Evans main vault (1,500 Galleons, 1,800 Sickles, 3,000 Knuts) Emily heir vault (1,200 Galleons, 2,300 Sickles, 4,500 Knuts) Emily main vault (1.4 million Galleons, 3.2 billion Sickles, 4.3 billion Knuts)

Properties:Black- Black maner England, Black maner France, Vacation home Costa Rica, Vacation home Italy

Potter- Potter maner England, Potter maner Scotland, Vacation home Spain, Vacation home Washington DC

Emily- Emily maner England, Vacation home Piza

Health status: Malnourished, eye sight determination, improperly healed bones, untreated magical damage (soul piece

None of them dared to speek knowing that they couldn't. Some of them (Ron and Hermione) new that Hadrian was rich but they never thought this much. It's not like he went around bragging to everyone about how much money he has.

They didn't even know if he knew about how much money he had. He must have seen it when he came to get some money for school supplies every year. Maybe he didn't know how much there was? Yeah that was probably it.

He was also part wolf which none of them expected and he had mage sense. While not uncommon it was still quite rare to have it.

"So what do we do now that we know all of this." Granger said.

Everyone was quiet for a bit not knowing what to say to her in response. Parkinson ended up answering her.