Chapter thirteen-Paris!

He saw Sirius waiting for him as he looked around the area he had come to. It was a nice place with patterned walls and some paintings of famous wizards from France.

"Moony isn't this amazing?!" He looked over to where the voice had came from and saw that his husband was now next to him.

"Yeah it is, but where even are we," he asked him as the ginger haired man pulled him towards one of the paintings that had been talking to some other people.

"We're where every wizard ends up in when they floo here. It's like...the place where the paintings of the famous wizards greet you here. You know, it's awesome I've always wanted to meet them," the other blabbered looking even more fascinated by the place now.

They went over to a very old portrait of a man. "My name is Gabrielle Delacour, I was one of the best potion makers in my time," he said to them.

They talked to him a bit more before moving on to see the other portraits and finding out all about them. It took them an three hours to speak to all of them since Sirius wanted to hear everything that had happened when they had still been alive.

By the time they were finished, the sun was starting to set and the clouds were getting darker in the sky. Hadrian had also fallen asleep an hour into their talk with all of the people so now all that they needed to do was get to wherever they were staying. Sirius being the prick that he was hadn't told him and just kept saying that it was a surprise.

"Come on padfoot I want to know where we're going to be staying at," he said as his legs were starting to feel numb. They had been walking for ages now.

"Yes yes we will I just want to enjoy the streets a bit more," the ginger haired man said to him as he continued to look around in awe at all of the well decorated houses.

Most of them had a balcony filled with beautiful flowers that were blooming since it was the season and the houses themselves were painted in colours that fitted in great with everything else. It was a truly amazing sight to see when you were used to the dull streets of London all the time.

"Look moony we're finally here," his husband said from his side as they approached a nice looking hotel.

They stepped into the place and were greeted by a lovely smell coming from somewhere else and the warm air that was so different to the one they had just been walking around in.

It was quiet a homey place, there being many bookshelves scattered around, a waiting area with some comfortable looking coaches and the place where you went to register in.

There was a middle-age looking women looking through some runes behind a counter decorated with blooming flowers.

The pair of them walked over to her. She smiled up at them," Welcome. Have you come to book a room today?"

"Yep! Do you have any for two?" Remus responded with a grin of his own. In all honesty, he was getting extremely tired and just wanted to get Hadrian ready for bed and then just pass out.

For a moment all you could hear was the rustling of the wind outside and a finger tapping on some runes. Then two pearly, green eyes were looking back up at them again.

"There seems to be one at the 12th floor that's available," she told them in a kind voice. Casting a spell, the women mouthed a couple of silent words and told them to head of to their room.

A peaceful silence followed them as they went towards the place that they would be staying at for the rest of their trip. It was all going so well for them, this was one of the best moments of both of their lives.

They were going to tell little Hadrian everything when he went back to normal and make sure that thet could make more memories just like these.

_________

The rest of their vacation went on like this. A blur of laughter and fun, running around and chasing each other, more ice-cream then is probably healthy was eaten and they even got to see the Eiffel tower light up in the night.

It was the last day of their trip when it had happened. They were packing their belongings so that they could leave in the morning. Hadrian had been acting strange for the entirety of the day, he had just seemed out of it in some way.

Remus and Sirius had tried to cheer him up a bit but it just didn't work. In the end they had decided to carry on with the day normally.

They had all been sleeping soundly when there had been a flash of Avada Kadabra green light. This hadn't really caused to much commotion as everybody had been asleep at the time.

The real problem had started when everyone had woken up. Sirius was the first one to get up because he was excited to get back home and tell all their friends about their amazing trip.

That was when he had saw what had happened during the night. Hadrian had turned back into the age he always should have been. Though on a good note he still looked like he was supposed to and not like the Potters.

Sirius had just stood there for a moment, shocked that this had occurred. So like any other living Black would do, he started screaming. Was it joy or terror? Nobody would ever know but everyone in the room could hear him.

The two other people who were in the bed woke up startled. With Hadrian moving closer to his father's chest and Remus putting up a protective arm around them both.

"Padfoot why are you yelling?!" Remus growled at him. It was quite terrifying seeing him so angry this early in the morning.

"I-I Hadrian!" He yelled once again because this was just way to confusing.

Confusion was visible on Remus's face for a second as he looked over at his son to see what his husband was talking about. A pair of eyes starred back at him but instead of belonging to a baby, they belonged to a teenager. This was the Hadrian that everyone had gotten to know so well.

For a couple of minutes, there was just silence. Nobody knew what to say. Until they heard a soft voice mutter, "Emmm how'd the potion go?"

That's it for this chapter. I'll make sure to post another one that'll come out later this or next month.

Also sorry for any spelling mistakes most of the time I don't check through the chapters.

Hope you enjoyed :)