Chapter four-Tests and truths

Nobody Pov:

The group was on there was to Gringots through Diagon alley (sorry if I spelt it wrong). They though that it wouldn't be the most logical idea to take a three year old through the floo.

They put some glamours on to make sure that nobody recognized them, as that would be to risky. And they might get attacked by a death eater.

"When will we get there" said an impatient Ronald Weasley next to an irritated Severus Snape.

"I don't know Weasley but you better shut up before I take all of Griffindors house points away." He says with a scowl on his face.

Ron keeps quiet after that. He didn't want to be the reason that his house didn't win the house cup this year (even though he had already lost Griffindor some house points).

They finally arrived at Gringots. It was a beautiful building made with white marble, with golden patterns on the walls.

They walked inside seeing the warnings on the way in.

Enter stranger but take heed of what awaits the sin of greed. For those who take but do not earn. Must pay most dearly in their turn. So if you seek beneath our floors a treasure that was never yours. Thief, you have been warned, beware of finding more than treasure there.

You would be mad to try and rob Gringots. Nobody has every done it. Many have attempted it but never made it to the end.

Some say there are dragons that will kill anyone that dares disobey the rules. And some others say that there are millions of runes carved into the walls. Runes that cannot be undone. But in the end nobody knows what is real and what is fake. As no one has ever made it out alive except for the goblins themselves.

They walked to one of the counters and the goblin looked up with a blank look on his face.

"What can I do for you" the goblin asked in a neutral tone.

"We would like to have a meeting with the Potter accounts manager." Minerva said to the creature behind the counter.

"Very well then GRIPHOOK." The goblin yelled out and another goblin came out of one of the offices.

"Follow Griphook" he said turning back to his work.

The group followed the goblin that was supposedly the Potter accounts manager.

"What are you doing here?" It said to them.

"We wanted to see if you could do a inheritance test on Mr.Potter here. As he says that he is a Black" The woman wearing dark green coloured robes said to him.

"I see. Well first we have to confirm that the boy is who you say he is." The goblin said pulling out a knife and a piece of parchment from one of the draws in the desk.

"Hadrian can you hold up your hand so the goblin can make sure that it's you." Draco whispers to Hadrian and after a few moments of hesitation he pulls out his hand and puts it above the parchment on the desk.

The goblin uses the knife to slice a cut through the small boys finger, and after a drop of blood falls onto it he heals it.

Hadrian puts his hand back in his pocket a little bit startled at what the goblin just did with the knife.

Suddenly words start appearing on the parchment.

Birth certificate:

Full name: Hadrian Remus Lupin-Black

Parents:

Sirius Orion Black

Remus John Lupin

Date of birth:

August 12th 1980

9:31am St.Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

They all stared at the paper infront of them for what felt like infinity until Severus broke the silence.

"Now I understand why he looks so much like Black." He said almost to himself but loud enough for the rest of them to hear.

"But then why did everybody say that his name was Harry Potter and not Hadrian Black?" Theo asked nobody in particular.

"It seamed that somebody had tampered with the Birth certificate, and no one found out until now." He said with a shocked and angry expression that none of them had ever seen on a goblins face before.