Chapter ten- Your not getting away with this!

Remus pov:

He hated this, hated that he hadn't done anything about this before. That he hadn't ever noticed that it had changed, and when he had he had just ignored it since he didn't want to cause any trouble while working at Hogwarts. He had had an opportunity right there infront of him but he hadn't took it.

Right now he had to think straight though, it was the time where he had to do something about what Dumbledore had done, to him to his family and to his friends. This time he would make sure that the old man got what he deserved and he would make sure to help his husband and son the best that he could.

"Don't worry Pads we'll make sure that that man doesn't get away with this." He said to his husband that was siting next to him.

Sirius nodded at him in an indication that they should get started with the work that they had ahead of them. He nodded back at him in confirmation that he had gotten the message that he had sent him.

"So where should we begin?" Sirius asked the goblin infront of the two of them in a polite tone that ment business.

The goblin then started explaining what needed to be done to reverse all of the things that had been done to their son. The others in the room ended up having to go back to Hogwarts since it was getting later and it would make them look suspicious if they were gone for to long. Sirius and Remus kept Hadrian with them because they had to have him with them to make sure that everything they were doing to help him was working.

Hadrian fell asleep in Sirius's arms after a while of him being rocked and he and his husband could now see what different potions and blocks the old goat had placed on their son. The list had been horrible it was as if it was endless, their were compultions, obliviats, spells to keep the blood wards up that were straining his magical core. The two of them were furious as to what the old man put their son through.

Remus made himself promise to get the man back one day and make sure that he never did that to any other person or creature ever again. It had taken hours for them to remove everything that had been cast on their son. They had also removed all of the future spells since those ones also showed up on the many scans that they did on him. This made it so when Hadrian returned to his normal age he wouldn't have any spells on him making him his true self.

They ended up having to use a dreamless sleep spell to make sure that his and Sirius's son didn't wake up while they were doing all of this. Even when they had finished, which was around eleven at night, they still had things to do about his inheritance, all of the rings he needed to claim when he got back to his normal age and what they were going to do about Dumbledore.

In the end they made a plan to waut until Hadrian returned to his normal age and use all of the scans that they had done showing all of the spells and potions that had been used on him as evidence to what the old man had done. It would probably end up with Dumbledore getting the dementors kiss but that was a good thing since it would allow the magical community to build itself back up without the man making decisions for it and manipulating them to believe things that weren't true and using the younger generations as his pawns.

"And that's everything sorted out Lord Black and Lord Lupin do you have any more requests before you leave." The goblin said in a formal tone that showed that he knew what he was doing.

"No that is all for today thank you for your service. May your gold overflow, and your enemies fall to your feet." Sirius said to him formally.

"Good day Lord Black lovely doing business with you. May your gold overflow, and your enemies fall to your feet." And with that final statement they both left Gringots and went to a small house they had bought many years ago before Sirius had been sent to Azkaban.

Sirius placed little Hadrian in a crib that he had summoned in their bedroom and made sure to make him as comfortable as possible. When Sirius had finished they both got into bed and Sirius fell asleep almost the second his head hit the pillow. He was snuggling with Remus and at that moment Remus was reminded of how adorable Sirius looked when he was sleeping. How peaceful he looked as though he didn't have a care in the world, he was going to make sure that that was always true. Even if that was the last thing that he did he promised.

Promised