2

Namjoon felt a ringing in his ears, his whole body buzzing as he got up from his nest leaving the heavenly embrace of his mates

This is the feeling he had already experienced six times to be anything confused about it.

His last mate has finally entered his territory, the missing piece they all had been waiting for all the years has finally appeared.

Just as he had expected, his mates woke up with a buzz. They looked at each other a soft smile placed on their lips the thought of having their new siren join their pack is going to be the most excitement they would have felt in last couple hundred years.

Except the person to cross their territory wasn't a siren to begin with.

**********

Jungkook could feel his fins buzz a little as he crossed the street to his new home for next few years.

A protective shield, one that was powerful enough to get through his human form and affect his true form to such extent.

That's pretty impressive, well it would have been if the shield wasn't casted by a siren.

Jungkook huffed as he firmed his hold on his backpacks trying to go to his destination before the streets get full of all the humans and supernaturals alike.

No matter if he had spend almost five months on the land he still can not deal with the stink of humans and different species, his nose is just that sensitive. He would rather be with hundreds of mermaids then with two other species.

" hey are you Jungkook ??"

Jungkook turned to look at the boy who looked fairly young human and nodded his head, choosing not to speak.

" please follow me.. I have been sent by Mrs Manobal to pick you up. "

Finally.. he had been stressed about registering in mermaids council, it is really good that he had some of his friends in the land.

He nodded and walked into the car he was guided to, after handing his bag to the boy to take care of.

It was less than fifteen minutes he finally reached his destination, and although the house looked new and unfamiliar it still felt more of a home than the place allotted to him when he came here.

" Madam Lisa and Jisoo is out for work but you might meet Madam Rosé and Jennie inside, they asked you to come in as you please. "

He was familiar with the place, especially as he had seen the whole place multiple times and Jisoo had given him a house tour when he contacted them through crystal.

But of-course seeing it face to face was much better, he can really not wait to relax in the big swimming pool, he walked in letting the butler handle his bags.

As soon as he crossed the door two different bodies slammed straight at him making him stumble back a few steps with a small, oof .

" welcome home Jungkookie, we missed you soo much."

**********

**********

" What do you mean, no siren passed through the barrier?? "

Jimin yelled his eyes dangerously black as if he was barely holding himself back from shredding the person in front of him in pieces.

" sir, no siren crossed the boundaries yesterday night. There were five supernatural and ten humans who did crossed at the time you mentioned but none of them were siren... " the man tried hardest to conceal his voice in front of the six sirens who looked equally blood thirsty.

Namjoon placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder to calm him down and stepped forward dangerously.

" write down the name of all those who crossed our barriers yesterday. "

The man looked like he want to run away from their before he looked up, " madam Manoban requested her acquaintances to not be revealed. "

Yoongi looked pissed, he was two seconds away from ripping the man off.

However this time Hobi cut them in between, " her acquaintance would be a mermaid, we don't care about them just gave us the list of others."

For some reason Taehyung and Jin felt displeased however they shrugged it off thinking it might just be because they have to abide by a mermaid's wishes.

Leaving a mermaid out wouldn't cause a lot of problem right..??

*******

A/n

Hope you liked the update 💜❤