27

Hello loves ❤ hope you all are happy and healthy 🌸🌸

*******

Everything was a mess

Lisa did not know how she was supposed to deal with this, his uncle's mutilated body in front of her the person she had considered her father who disappeared and considered dead years ago was now suddenly in front of her but dead.

" did... Did the weapon killed my dad Jungkook ?? "

She looked at the boy, eyes holding an uncertain look as she watch Jungkook shake his head in disagreement.

" I did. I killed him. " Jungkook looked straight in her eyes not backing down and letting the blame fall on his kid.

Lisa took a deep breath, water bubbles forming due to it, " and aunt Ruby ?? You killed her too ??"

Jungkook nodded again making Lisa stumble back a little before regaining her composure, " You know you killed the two mermaids of the top hierarchy, according to the protocol we need to brink you to the deep water prison you will be given a chance for a fair trial in the mermaid's court. "

She paused looking at Jungkook's defensive body language and let her eyes move along his body to notice scars from being tied and the obvious exhaustion from the childbirth and whatever fight that had happened earlier.

" Or you can tell me what happened here ?? And we can skip that all? "

Jungkook pulled the little bundle close to his body, " home. " his voice weak and small as he looked at his mates who were on his side in an instant.

Namjoon looked at Lisa, not sure what the mermaid had in mind as he supported Jungkook swimming with him to back to the portal.

Jennie gave one glance at her mate as if looking for any sign before opening the portal for the sirens to leave
the water.

" there must be a reason, Jungkook is not like someone to kill without any reason." Rosé looked frantic.

Lisa swam toward the two dead bodies which now have swollen, " I know Jungkook and I know my uncle and aunt too. Let's just cremate their bodies first, before anybody gets a whiff of all this. "

It was a quick work from there the two mermaids' body was taken to the old cemetery and buried with little to no traditional rituals.

************

Jungkook heaved as he placed the bundle beside him and see the child has grown in size and grown heavier than it was a few hours ago and no matter how much he wants to or how much his mates tries to hide, he can not miss the horrified look on their faces as they look at the bundle and he can not blame them.

He turned to look and saw the baby looking back at him with one red and another black eye, not blinking just looking straight at Jungkook.

" take it to the water. " Jungkook ordered his mates in a loud booming voice that it send chills down the sirens back.

Namjoon rushed to pick up the baby that shrieked high at being separated from Jungkook but soon Jungkook was beside the duo rushing them past the doors to the pool as soon as the pool came into the sight he tried to take back his baby in his hand but it was too heavy now even Namjoon was breaking into sweats just by its weight.

So Jungkook gave up without the need for much persuasion. However, as the baby was lowered into the pool Jungkook pushed Namjoon away as a low screech was heard and with a dip the baby came up to the surface now looking a hundred times scarier.

 However, as the baby was lowered into the pool Jungkook pushed Namjoon away as a low screech was heard and with a dip the baby came up to the surface now looking a hundred times scarier

(picture from Pinterest it does not belong to me)

The sirens stumble back, Jimin falling on Taehyung for support as they saw the creature in front of them, looking like the monsters in the scariest nightmare.

The clouds over their head went black, the evil seemed to be seeping out and at that moment there was no doubt remaining, Jungkook had given birth to the weapon, a monster with the power of satan set to kill the sirens and mermaids alike.

Hoseok rushed to pull Jungkook back from the pool boundary where he was way too close to the monster.

But before he can reach the mermaid he was stopped as the giant tail flapped toward him making him reel back in scare as the monster rushed towards Jungkook wrapping itself protectively around the mermaid hissing at the sirens.

He is not going to hurt Jungkook, that much is clear but still, it isn't the best scenario.

The monster can not live with them it is not safe and no matter how blinding Jungkook's smile is as he plays with it as if he is a baby rather than a freaking monster they can not let this pass.

This has to go no questions no discussion, this will need to end.

*****

A/n

Lets see how this will go..

I do not know this myself 🌟🥰

Give me your views, I love them.