EPILOGUE

* a year later *

* a year later *

"And what are you naming her ?? "

" Yuna ?? "

" That's a pretty name darling. "

Jungkook beamed bringing the little siren close to herself and kissing her on the crown of her head.

Jimin bounced their two-month-old son softly bringing him close to the child, "isn't she pretty Hyunwoo, that's your baby sister. "

Although the little mermaid didn't understand a thing it laughed at his father's antics making all seven of them coo at him collectively.

After his extremely unsafe delivery with Yeonjun ( yes he finally decided on the name for his firstborn) he couldn't conceive anymore and therefore after months of debating they decided on adopting. Although he wasn't sure about the idea he was happy that his mates went out of their way to convince him because now that he has two small bundles of kids in his hands he has no idea how he was surviving without them.

His heart feels full and satisfied with a comfortable weight setting right in the middle of his chest.

As the babies softly cry, Jungkook scramble to pass them onto their wet nurse watching his babies latch onto the lady and drinking to their heart's content, being jealous was an understatement, he wishes he was the one providing for his babies.

He couldn't wait for his oldest one to return and even the imagination of his whole family together is enough to make his heart jittery.

**********

" Guardian, there is a conflict in the wolf and vampire community of the land. "

Jungkook groaned as he received the news, "again ??? What is it? Fourth time in a week ??"

Namjoon looked up from the bundles of files he was going through beside Jungkook.

" you sit back, I'll ask Yoongi and Jin to go land are essentially their matters and those two communities tend to get violent those two are perfect to deal with them. "

" yes, please! All this is killing me, I knew I was not ready to do this. " Jungkook huffed plopping down on his chair as Namjoon communicates with their mates.

" you are not just capable but you are deserving of this position and honor, I know it we all know it and the gods know it, that's why they choose you " Taehyung walked in looking slightly offended by the way Jungkook was talking about himself, before leaning down to peck the mermaid on lips.

"Yoongi hyung packed your favorite lunch, eat it while it's still warm" Jimin handed the food packet to Jungkook and Namjoon.

" and for you? " Namjoon asked opening the neatly packed Korean-style bento box.

" Jin hyung is big about eating together on tables nowadays so we were forced to have lunch there and by the way, Hoseok hyung had a meeting with mermaid council today, he really is enjoying his work there we can barely see him home these days. "

" that's true, I miss pack cuddles " Jungkook voice dropped as he sadly picked up a piece of egg roll chewing it with a sad look on his face.

He completely missed the doting and understanding look on the face of the siren.

" Then Pack cuddle today !!" Namjoon announced making Jungkook burst out laughing the way he try to do silly moves to look excited.

" I can not do it hyung, everyone will be busy Jin hyung and Yoongi Hyung would have so much work and Hoseok hyung too " Jungkook bit his bottom lips looking a little insecure.

"We've been together for long enough for you to know that those three will be the first ones to go crazy about the idea of pack cuddles. Just ask them. "

And he did just that, and soon enough the mind link was filled with happy cheers, curses, and every other thing that can communicate the excitement for the long-due pack cuddles, and in moments like this Jungkook realise that he isn't alone on this path he imagine himself to be, his whole family is there walking with him and this sense of security that comes with the family is something Jungkook would never let go off ever...

*********

A Teary Good Byeeeeee 😭