4

Hello.... How are you all?? 🧚‍♀✨

My favorite Jisoo cover for you all which cover is your favorite of bts or blackpink????

*******

Jungkook ran his way to the bus station near his rented flat

It had been few weeks since he settled himself completely on the land with humans.

Living with fellow mermaids were great he enjoyed a little time he got to spend with his own kind even if most of the time it was fighting and petty arguments, the only thing he would probably miss was the big indoor pool which was designed to be as close as a natural lake with seaweeds and small fishes.

Now although he had an amazing time staying in the villa, he can't keep on staying in a fancy swimming pool in an equally fancy villa and expect to find his soulmate.

And thus to fit himself in the role that is of a broke college student, he did what he could.

Getting enrolled for random course...... ☑ check

Getting a random job at a random convenience store....... ☑ check

Finding a cheep one bedroom apartment with all his money invested in a big bath tub enough to hold all of his tail ..... ☑ check

So yes

He was completely ready for the boring life as a human in front of him.

A small sigh left out his mouth as he walked down the dingy hallways to get to the lift for his first class of the University

Only God knows how long it took for him to convince himself get out of his damn bath tub and convert his beautiful coloured tail into pair of legs.

He just hopes that university wouldn't be as horrible as described by so many mermaids who had went to one during their stay on land.

**********

" what's your course again?? "

Jungkook looked up from his course sheet to the human in front of him before trying to conceal his snarl as she wasn't leaving his side since the time he entered the University.

" Music and Arts...??? "

" hmmm... Major in music right?? Me too my name is Hyun-soo btw. And it's your lucky day you know producer suga he is giving special lecture today so it's all jackpot. "

The girl let out a high pitched giggle making Jungkook cringe a bit inside.

He has no idea who producer Suga was and he honestly don't care enough to attend his special lecture however he don't want to seem suspicious for not being as excited as the girl in front of him.

And mustered up his best excited face which he was sure looked horrible but good thing the girl seemed too out in her own head to even realize.

One step in and his mind blanked.

Siren

How can it not be a siren, literally everyone in the music industry in the land is either too talented human, one-two mermaid or sirens.

So he should have guessed already and because he already entered the room after the speaker the attention of whole class was on him so all he can do was to be lead by the girl to the back seat.

" you don't know he makes me do something reckless whenever he raps he is just that amazing, but he don't do that often ..."

Jungkook shook his head, well typical sirens their voice just make a person feel empowered and reckless make them do bad stuff and they feed from those things.

But he can not tell that to the oblivious fan beside him.

He looked up to find the man Suga looking at him with a heavy gaze.

Was he being judged???

Jungkook returned the stare with one of his own as he looked back at the man standing up on the podium.

The lights slowly dimmed and one single beam of light focused on the man.

The lecture finally began.

*******

A/n

Who do you think would realize Jungkook is their soulmate first??

💜❤

✨Do you like the update? ✨