24

To those who were messaging me, saying that I shouldn't put Blackpink as a villain in my books because armys don't like them.

I would respectfully ask you to leave my stories. I stan Blackpink and if you are childish enough to hate a group for no reason then I can not help you. But you can not tell me how to write my stories.

You can always write your own.

*******

Lisa walked into the room, her head covered with beads of sweat as she placed the globe on the table

"What is this ?? " Namjoon walked closer to see the same globe as the one the wizard was carrying, he looked at the mermaid with a bewildered expression, " why did you bring this? "

" I have a theory, maybe we can reach Jungkook by following this indication? " Lisa said looking seriously at the ten people sitting in front of her.

" What bullshit, we can not waste our time like this. " Yoongi stood up, ready to walk out of the room when Jimin gripped his hand.

"We have no idea where Jungkook is, checking this out couldn't be that bad. " Jimin's face couldn't hide the desperation he was feeling at the moment.

" you want me to think that our mate, my mate is a weapon. Oh hell no! " Yoongi looked genuinely angry, as she glared at the mermaid.

" I also agree with Yoongi, why are you implying Jungkook is a weapon? No, how does that thought even cross your mind." Seokjin stood up beside Yoongi, glaring at Lisa who stumbled a little with being on the receiving side of such an ominous glare.

Probably it was the mating instinct seeing their pack leader being cornered by sirens that the mermaids snarled low coming to stand beside Lisa glaring down at the two sirens.

Jennie was the one to speak, "yes then sit here and pray the god to drop Jungkook back in your lap, instead of listening to what she has to say. Oh, maybe we will keep our ass glued to the fucking couch rather than trying every possible way to get jungkook back."

Seokjin hissed, " we are trying! "

" well, you aren't trying hard enough. Getting offended for no reason at all at someone who is going out of their way to help you all. " Jisoo hissed back.

" he is your friend, you are not doing it just for us"

" yes, he is. But technically as soon as he allied with sirens we have no connection with him. You must know that I was cut off from any connection with the family as soon as I choose my mermaid mates. So shut the fuck up, we are committing treason by stealing this globe all so that we can find Jungkook and you can not stop being a little bitch."

Jisoo took a deep breath as he watched Seokjin who was looking at her with wide eyes, she turned her face away pulling Lisa close to her embrace.

A dead silence settled in the room, as Namjoon conspicuously cleared his throat.

He turned to the two sirens standing in the middle of the room, " you two please sit down, or leave don't create a problem here."

He then turned to Lisa trying to manage his tone, " can you explain what you mean? "

" I think there is a connection with Jungkook's pregnancy and emerging of weapon. It is just a feeling but as soon as Jungkook got pregnant with the curse, that is after you mate the weapon appeared. I think someone who has no good intentions took Jungkook in to produce and control the weapon whatever that is. I tried to locate this place it is in an ancient mermaid water region". Lisa said pointing at the region with a continuous blinking dot.

" sure, we will try this too. There is nothing to lose anyway. "

**********

Jungkook felt his belly muscles go sore as he felt a little nauseous. He looked down at his belly softly caressing it.

He felt it first a little throb down his hole, the feeling grew stronger and stronger as the pain felt like someone was chopping off his limbs.

He bit his lips making sure to not let even a single noise out to attract the attention of the two.

He swam away from the cage bars toward the deeper and darker end feeling his pouch dilate a bit and the pressure on his region increase.

He couldn't believe that he is going to meet his baby soon, the one who had grown in his belly, made from his blood, and kept him company all the week when he was alone and scared.

He was already too connected with the baby.

His body shook in vibration as the pain grows unbearable, tears falling down his eyes. Black jade settling down the sea bed as he pushed with all his might feeling the body plop out into water easily.

He turned to see his baby, and maybe his child look different from the other it is his child nonetheless.

And he will protect it with his life, he swam close to the child grabbing him in his embrace softly caressing his thorned spikes as he cooed lovingly at the liitle baby ignoring his bleeding body.

He is okay now, he feels so mich better now.

( this is the baby, but smaller now)

*******

A/n

Choose for upcoming update.

😺💔🤱🌤🧜‍♀️

Or

🧜‍♀️🤱🌩🐯🎶

If you can support me on
kofi (link in bio), to help me pay my
college fee. 💜❤