25

I added a gif of how I imagined Jungkook giving birth (it's of a whale giving birth) that was how I expected the child to be born.

*******

It took them by surprise as the small blinking dot on the ball grows bigger suddenly and started blinking quickly making Lisa who was carrying it jerk back in surprise

" what does it mean ?? " Namjoon asked eyes trained on the dot.

" I- I have no idea "

" We have to move quickly. "

Jennie nodded moving forward to place his hand on the small button letting it scan her palm as the small passage opens the way to mermaid water for them.

" let's go in quickly. "

Rosé was the first one to jump her long legs turning into tails as she swim a little turning to wait for the others, she was followed by Lisa and Jisoo and then by the six sirens and lastly Jennie who closed the passage as she entered the mermaid water.

Now they have to search for Jungkook with their instincts alone, the ball is of no use for them anymore.

Taehyung was the first one to move ahead in the siren pack while the others look unsure about navigating through the mermaid water with the ease Taehyung was doing.

Yoongi tried to go after the boy to follow the boy before he gets away from their pack, too deep into the unknown waters it was difficult, with his inability to use his voice, in fear of accidentally revealing the presence of sirens in mermaid waters and with Taehyung swimming away as fast as he can.

Lisa sighed, "this part of mermaid water doesn't have any residents probably a few fishes and whales but most of the mermaids vacated the water for some reason. "

" can you ask your mate to not get lost here, we have to put on a separate team to find him then." Jennie sighed heavily looking at the siren who was now way far away from the pack.

Jimin was the one who decided to bring Taehyung back he rushed to follow the younger before he could disappear from their sight.

Taehyung suddenly halted, his eyes blown wide as he turned towards the others in a rush, "did you hear that??"

Jimin who was closest to him tried to listen to whatever Taehyung was listening to, but all he could hear were the sounds of fishes and other sea creatures.

He turned to look at the others and they all have similar looks of confusion painted on their face.

Seokjin turned to Namjoon, "I can't hear anything. Can you??" To which the leader just shook his head.

However, the expression on Taehyung's face did not suggest as if he was making that up, he genuinely was able to hear something that the others could not.

Taehyung, swim towards them, "it stopped. "

" what was it, to begin with?? " Jisoo asked swimming around her mates.

" A cry! as if someone was being decapitated, " Taehyung said his eyes blank as if he didn't just say the probability of someone being brutally murdered somewhere in the water.

Jennie shivered, " sirens. Are sick in their fucking head ".

" can we all focus on the thing we all have gathered here for? " Rosé was the one to bring all their attention back to the task at hand.

Everyone agreed without much trouble, as they gathered around to listen to the plan.

" trust your instincts, because you all are mated and although the bond is cut temporarily it still exists, you all have to single-handedly let your bond guide you, once you physically touch Jungkook your bond will re-establish completely, use this as motivation. Just follow your gut instincts. " Jennie informed them looking at them with a serious expression.

It was easy, nothing too difficult that the sirens couldn't follow, it came easily when they let their instincts over their bond fluctuate to locate their missing piece and contrary to what they thought they could actually sense something far off that is connected to them.

The sirens were the ones who lead the search their tail moving quickly as they were followed by four mermaids as they traveled deep into the sea.

They smelled it first before they could see it.

The distinct odor of blood and death in the water was nauseating, it smelled like a battlefield or a torture house, a fear of it being Jungkook's settled in the pit of their stomach however they were way too close to back off due to an irrational fear.

However, their movement became quicker as they swam almost for thirty minutes to finally reach the exact place as they felt their bond throb a little.

Two dead bodies sunk on the bottom of the sea was the one that caught their attention first.

"DAD !!" Lisa rushed forward toward the body of the man probably in his seventies, with his stomach torn open and blood floating around his body badly bruised and beaten.

There was a body of another mermaid who was swollen and the head was torn apart lying away from her body making a gruesome sight and by the way, the mermaids rushed toward her, she also was pretty close to them.

But what finally caught their attention was.

Jungkook is seated on a rock, eyes blank and face void of any emotion cradling a small bundle in his hand, and the way his stomach was flat it didn't take long for them to put the pieces together, it was the baby Jungkook had carried.

But what happened here?

******

A/n❤💜

What happened there before sirens reached there??

If you expected sirens to come save Kookie, I see you haven't read my stories before. I love strong independent bottoms.

Anyways I was supposed to study for my exam.
Byee.. I hope you enjoyed the update.

Tip me on kofi, if you can it really helps me a lot ☺❤