10

Hello 💕

*****

Jungkook felt his eyelids weighing a ton as he felt unable to open them even slightly.

He doesn't remember when he fell asleep because the last thing he remembered was getting off of the bus to go to the mermaid council.

With his nose high up in the air, he tries to sniff around the area but the scent that invaded his nose was of his friends. So it could be possible that he somehow ended up in his friend's house although his mind can not come up with any genuine explanation for the same.

He took a deep breath, calming his nerves before slowly opening his eyes letting them adjust to the blindingly bright light.

With the support of his hand, he slowly sat up trying to look around the room he is in.

Just as he sat comfortably, the door to the room was burst open and one look at the man and all the memories which were hazy in his brain became much clearer.

He found his mates.

His mates aren't mermaids.

They are.....

Sirens

Jungkook took in a deep shuddering breath, with the look at the sirens face it was quite understandable that he too was now out of his mental state as he was standing awkwardly on the door looking at him warily.

It was awkward to say at least.

The siren looked at him weirdly, "are you capable of holding a conversation mermaid. "

What the fuck..

Jungkook wants to throw this siren out of the window, what does he mean by ' capable of ' and who addresses someone as ' mermaid ' while conversing face to face.

Jungkook made his most offended face, looking straight at the siren, "yes siren. I am very well capable of holding a conversation siren. And you may address me as Jungkook siren. "

He laughed internally as he saw the man cringing at the way he keep saying siren, well good for him at least now he knows how irritating is it to be called by the name of fucking species.

" you can call me Taehyung "

Taehyung is a pretty name, Jungkook however, did not say anything just nodded his head as he soundlessly got up from his bed following Taehyung down the hall.

He is still confused why all his siren soulmates are in a mansion smelling like his friends but he is grateful that for whatever reason they were here instead of an unfamiliar place because it is helping him to not mindlessly freak out and keep him grounded at the moment.

********

Taehyung was trying his level best to just not pick up the mermaid....., no Jungkook and wrap the boy into bubble wrap and carry him wherever he needs to go.

In just a small walk from the room to the hallways, he had seen the boy stumble here and there multiple times, and his mating instincts are going haywire just by thinking that the mermaid has to walk down the stairs and possibly roll down to his death.

This is torture.

He took a deep breath feeling sweat on his forehead in concern.

Fuck it.

Taehyung turned back picked up the boy who squealed in freight or surprise he have no idea because all he can focus on was how perfectly does the boy fit in his arms and how much comfortable does Taehyung feel with the boy in his arms.

It wasn't regularly that he can take care of his mates, usually, it is him on the receiving end of care and rarely when Jimin let himself be babied is the only time when he could take care or spoil someone.

But now with Jungkook tucked securely in his arms it felt like he can finally have someone to spoil rotten as he had always wanted to.

He looked down at the boy looking up at him with big doe eyes and his heart feels warm and full just by feeling those eyes on him.

*******

A/n❤💜

Sirens are going to be super whipped for kookie.