3

" do we really have to care about what happens to those sirens

" do we really have to care about what happens to those sirens.... I mean if they die.. they die.. " Jungkook had the most straight face as if he didn't just suggested killing of an entire species.

Lisa looked stressed as she pinched the space between her eyebrows trying to ease her frustration, "Jungkook it isn't that simple, and please don't bring your personal grudges in it. You know right that their must be sirens who didn't even know why they were dragged out of water bodies, their would be kids who will still be feeding on their mother's milk and their are families who were always peaceful. We can not kill every single siren just because a small fraction of evils. "

Jisoo looked sympathetically at the young boy who didn't seem like he agreed with Lisa but still turned his head away not wanting to argue with an already pissed mermaid.

It wasn't Jungkook's fault he had such prejudice against sirens, being born orphan to be told that his whole family died in the war against sirens.

He blamed the whole community for him not receiving any love or care that a child required.

He tried to keep up with the talk as Lisa explained how the crystal have tracked the strong energy that is build specifically to kill all the sirens around the world, and how mermaid council are trying to hide the fact from the siren council just for safety.

But he couldn't help but zone out after listening for some time, he really couldn't care less about what happened to sirens, all he care is about finding his mate and live happily ever after.

******

Vampire.... No

Fae.......No

Dragon..... No

Warecat..... No

Any of the humans.... No

It was a mess it has been two days and all the sirens have spent all the time meeting every single of the person who crossed the border.

Wheather it is by accidently bumping into them on subway or helping them to pick up books that they have knocked accidentally.

But none of the touch gave them the pleasant buzz that they were so desperately looking for.

" I can't believe... Did we imagine that?? " Jimin looked sad it had already been decades since they realized that they had a seventh mate and never had they felt anything to make them feel the existence of their mate.

And now when they have lost all hope to find the missing piece, suddenly they are shown a ray of hope and that too is violently snatched away from them.

Taehyung grumbled something under his breath that nobody could understand.

Yoongi turned toward him, " what tae??"

"I said what if the name we were not told is our mate "

Namjoon turned toward Seokjin, " you and Yoongi go and get the name, use any method you can "

Seokjin smirked which was mirrored by Yoongi.

It's not everyday you are given free reign to decisions. They sure are going to have fun.

A/n

Hope you liked it ❤💜