⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adhyaa's POV

I was in the cafe when Riddhi came and told me that some people came into the orphanage and said that they are my parents, real parents. Our caretaker denied them to meet me but they didn't listen to her and showed some proof so that she could believe them. And the irony is she believed them.

How can she do that? She knows that the previous caretaker TWO TIMES sent fake parents of mine to make his work done and at first I fell in his trap but not the second time or this time...

But the question is now what he wants. Why does he send my "fake" parents this time?

Sensing the seriousness of the situation, aunty gave me the day off. So after changing my clothes I came to the orphanage.

When I entered the cabin of the caretaker. I was dumbfounded because in front of me is sitting the lady who looks like me or I say I look like her. Manna padega... is baar, [That's mindblowing] he has done a very good job. Looks like he spent a good amount of money to find a lady whose face and my face are about 50% the same.

"Princess", said the man who is in his 20s.

And here starts the drama.

"I must say he has done a great job to find a lady whose face is like mine." I said with a smirk eyeing the lady.

"Ma'am you know what he has done previously. Even after that you allowed these people", I said without any emotion to the caretaker.

"Beta ek baar hamari baat toh suno " said the man who is in early 50s. He has some grey hair but he is fit and handsome like Hindi cinema heroes. [Child, listen to me once]

"I don't want to meet anyone, Ma'am told these people to go back to their boss and told him that I am not going to fall in his trap now. I am not the old Priya who will fall in his trap." I said with extreme hatred and annoyance in my voice.

"Dear, No one has sent us, we have come here ourselves. As soon as we got to know about you, we came here. You know you were like this when you were taken away from us." Said the lady showing her hand gestures. She looks like in her late 40s. Must say if she went for an interview she got the role of mother in the snap of her finger.

Huhhh... What I am thinking, Priya, remember one thing they are one of the great actors they are not your parents.

"Where are the proofs?" I asked them, ignoring her.