⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY LOVELY READERS ❤️❤️

"I know where he will be, he goes there whenever he feels lonely or upset

"I know where he will be, he goes there whenever he feels lonely or upset. Most probably, he will be at our farm house where we all built a treehouse, I think he must be there." Said Rudransh. Rudransh told her that his driver would take her to the farm house and when she signalled him to go he would return and Abhimanyu would drop her home. After that she went to meet Abhimanyu.

Whereas on the other hand, Adwet called a meeting in the study room. He was worried for Adhyaa. Not only he but all the family members were worried for Adhyaa due to Tina Malhotra.

"Papa, we have to appoint bodyguards for Princess. But she won't agree on this matter. You remember how she behaved last time in the office." Sighed Adwet. He knew how much she hated being guarded.

"Sorry to interrupt you Sir, but I would like to say something in this matter. If you allow it."

"Go ahead, Kashish beta." Said Aditya.

"Uncle, we can still appoint bodyguards for her........ In civil uniforms...... They would guard her from afar and she wouldn't know about it."

"That's a good idea. But you underestimated her. She looks like a sweet and baby type girl but she is totally opposite to this nature if needed. You only saw her caring nature. I can bet she will know about it within 48 hours." Said Divyansh.

"We know that but maybe she didn't object to that. Maybe she'll let it go, if we appoint bodyguards in civil dresses." Said Reyansh.

"I didn't underestimate her. In this more than half of a month, I got to know her closely and after that I could say she won't object to it. She knew how much you all love her and care for her. She will understand, it's just for her safety. You know, sometimes she knew she was wrong although she did some stupid things just to bring smile on your faces and sometimes just to get the things she likes." Said Kashish with a smile on her face.

"Then, it's done, we'll appoint bodyguards for her and from tomorrow they will be on duty." Concluded Adwet. After that all left the study room and started doing their assigned works for the wedding.

In the farm house,

Adhyaa reached there and saw Abhimanyu's car as well. So she told the driver to leave as from there on she'd come with Abhimanyu. She looked around and noticed the gardener, she went towards him and asked, "Kaka, where is Iro..... Maan?"

"Bitiya, he is in the tree house, there?" Said The gardener and signaled the specific direction. She went there and found a beautiful tree house.

 She went there and found a beautiful tree house