⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️

Abhigyaan was a Sub Inspector and living with his wife

Abhigyaan was a Sub Inspector and living with his wife. He married her a year ago. But they only did a court marriage. Abhigyaan wanted Priya aka Adhyaa to participate in the functions as his family. He also talked about it with his wife Pragya. She didn't have any objections to it because their marriage was initially a forced one but in the first year of their marriage she got to know Abhigyaan more and now she loved him but was afraid to tell him about it. So basically they are on the terms of friends right now. But Abhigyaan strictly told her not to take the place of Adhyaa, she was his sister, buddy, bff, protector, in short she was everything for him. And how much Pragya tried but she can't take the place of Adhyaa (Priya) in his life and Pragya also accepted it whole-heartedly.

Obviously, she had to accept it because now she changed her perception about him.

{Pragya and Abhigyaan}

Back to the story.......

Adhyaa said, "Abhigyaan"

He was shocked and asked, "Why? ............ You never called me by my full name, then why today?" She wasn't able to answer him, so she simply turned her face to the other side.

"Why are you here?" asked Adhyaa after a small pause and looked at Abhigyaan.

"You are asking me why I am here, as if you don't know why I am here, tell me, Prix. You didn't even pick up my calls. Why.... I want my answers here and now." said Abhigyaan who was very sad seeing the behaviour of Adhyaa.

"Okay, you have seen me and also spoke to me, now you can leave" said Adhyaa ignoring his question.

"Looks like you didn't listen to me so, Miss Priya no no......no Miss Adhyaa Oberoi, listen to me clear and aloud that I WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE UNLESS YOU ANSWERED MY EVERY QUESTION.... EVERY SINGLE QUESTION. YOU GET THAT." Yelled Abhigyaan.

Adhyaa didn't want to show him her tears so she turned her face to the other side. "Why did you turn your face to the other side,....why? You know very well that mein teri rag rag se waqif hu... tujhe pala hai mene, [I know every inch of you, I raised you.] what you think, you will do anything as you wish and I will not utter a single word about it. Then you are wrong my prix, YOU ARE WRONG." said Abhigyaan with frustration, anger, sadness and guilt for not being with her when she wanted him the most.