⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers. PreetiNiranjan and Shanayagupta808 💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

She became ready for her first day

She became ready for her first day. She came downstairs. Yamini saw her and asked, "Ready?"

She replied enthusiastically, "Ekdum Jhakkas" Yamini laughed at her antics and asked her to join them at breakfast. She sat on her chair and filled her tummy to the fullest.

All were sitting there and Abhigyaan saw her eating too much of food so he said, "Bhukkad, Hamare liye bhi kuchha bacha dena

All were sitting there and Abhigyaan saw her eating too much of food so he said, "Bhukkad, Hamare liye bhi kuchha bacha dena....[You Glutton, leave something for us too.]"

She saw everyone laughing at her. She said with narrowed eyes, "Has lo, jitna hasna hai has lo, ek baar champ ko aane do phir dekhna, sabka hisab hoga. [Laugh as much as you can. Let my champ come, then you all see what we will do to you. We'll take revenge of every bad words towards us.]"

Pragya hissed when she felt a kick. Then, Adhyaa said, "See, he agrees, just wait and watch."

"But he is my son." Abhigyaan said while whining.

Pragya narrowed her eyes and asked Abhigyaan, "Your son?"

Abhigyaan looked at her and he knew very well how bad her mood swings could be, so he immediately replied with a sheepish smile, "Our son, our....."

Everyone chuckled seeing their antics, Adhyaa asked Adwet, "Bhai, where is my darling." Adhyaa started calling Kashish, Darling because she loved her really and they both also postponed their marriage for her.

Adwet recalled their talk a day before and replied to Adhyaa, "God!! Adhyaa, she is going to be my wife and you are calling her darling. Whereas now she forbids me to call her darling because you are calling her that. (Adhyaa laughed) Anyway, she wanted to come but there was a target which she and her team had to complete, so she was kind of busy. Why don't you call her?"