⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to Sitara14 and sparklingbrownorbs

Thanks for the encouragement.

Adhyaa picked up the call and found that it was a video call

Adhyaa picked up the call and found that it was a video call. Seeing the other person , her face changed from irritation to frightened one.

There was Abhigyaan with multiple wounds. Simran, his colleague, was holding the camera and he was sitting on the hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around his head and a cast on his hand. He had a frown on his forehead and pain was clearly visible in his eyes. He totally looked like a beaten up hero of Bollywood movies. Then, Simran came into the frame.

Adhyaa was shocked, extremely shocked. Her hands were shaking but she somehow composed herself and the first thing she asked was, "You really looked like garbage!!"

Seeing her feeble state, Abhimanyu came behind her and put his hand on her shoulders to give her his warm support. Others also came and took their seats beside her.

Abhigyaan opened his mouth to say something but Simran cut in and said, "I'll tell you. Pragya is also on line. So." She paused and looked at him, who was trying to make her shut up, and added, "We were on this mission and while searching the malefactor, we lost his contact and when we found him, he was in this condition."

"Prix, Piggy, it's nothing. I am fine." He said with little grumpiness in his voice. Due to his injuries, he was having difficulties in even saying something.

"Dafa ho!! Simmi you continue." Adhyaa said with glistening eyes. She was unable to handle his this state in front of her eyes. Although there was a dissenting tone in her voice but looking at her eyes anyone could tell what she was feeling right now. It’s true that eyes spoke the truth.

"Prix, she is my senior." As every time, Adhyaa still called his senior by her nickname and that annoyed Abhigyaan. He didn’t like it when she disrespected his seniors like that. But who he was in front of her and his senior.

Her eyes were hard like they were holding millions of emotine within them. "I didn't ask you!"

Simran looked at Pragya who was patiently watching all of this. She somehow knew that this time it would be difficult for him and his team to capture the culprit. There was an impending feeling that something bad was going to happen. But she didn't tell anyone about her intuition. And just like that, she was trying to hold herself strong in front of him and her family, even after she was feeling worse inside.

Simran replied, "So basically, he was there in a half conscious state, holding a gun and the malefactor was in a half dying state."

And that’s the last string which was holding Adhyaa not to shed any tears. As the last word uttered from Simran’s mouth, Adhyaa lost it. The iPhone was dropped from her hand and she turned around and hugged Abhimanyu tightly. She sat there, holding his shirt in her tight grip, with no intention of letting anyone see her face and cried her hearts out.