⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️

This update is especially for those lovely readers who are re-reading Adhyaa 
Especially zoBiaQueen12 

This update is especially for those lovely readers who are re-reading Adhyaa Especially zoBiaQueen12 

Around 2 a.m., Adhyaa came to the kitchen as the water jug was empty, she woke up due to the nightmare. She came to the kitchen but her mind was still playing the scenes of the nightmare. Slowly slowly she started to reach her panic state and she knew it, so before she reached that state she tried to divert her mind (Keywords: TRIED) but failed. And her breathing became abnormal and started sweating.

Fortunately Abhimanyu was awake due to his meeting with foreign clients. As he finished his meeting, he heard some sound. Listening to the source of the noise, he came towards the kitchen and was shocked to see Adhyaa sitting on the floor breathing heavily and sweating.

"Adhyaa.. Adhyaa.. What happened? Oh God. Adhyaa, look at me.... breath with me.. I'll count and you breath according to that.... Okay... I'll be starting... 1.....2.....3.....4......5.....6...... 7......8......9......10... Good..." He controlled her panic state and Adhyaa hugged him like her life depends on it. After a peaceful pause. Adhyaa ditached from him and said, "Sorry......."

"It's okay, .......... if you are not feeling good, should I call someone, Adi or Abhigyaan?" Asked Abhimanyu. Although he hate Abhigyaan yet he knew it very well that their relation is as pure as 'Ganga Maiyya' and to help her in these types of situations, he is not the right person as for 'now'.

Adhyaa shook her head and said, "No .. no .. please don't tell anyone about it. Please. Already they were tensed up because of me, if they knew about it they would be tensed up more. Don't tell anyone. Please" and joined her hand.

"But that's not right, what if in future you need help, that's good that I am here today, if not God knows what will happen and what will Adi do then?" Said Abhimanyu concernedly.

"I know.... But it won't happen next time... I had a nightmare a while ago, that's why this happened. But you know Now-a-days, I sleep peacefully. These nightmares are now slowly fading away because of their love. The medicine didn't work but their love. I know there are a few nightmares left or maybe this was the last one." Assured Adhyaa.

"You know, no one can win against you." He said smiling.

"That I know very well." She said dramatically raising her invisible collars.

'Adhyaa' he thought seeing her retreating figure. He hugged himself because Adhyaa first time touched him, not only touched him but hugged him, a real hug. First time, he was the one who touched her to save her from falling, but now she was the one. But his happy smiling shy face turned into a serious one as her nightmare irritated him. He knew how much he wanted to remove all her worries but he was helpless......

It was night time all the members were retired to their respective rooms. But Adhyaa was restless as she decided to spill the beans about her past to his brother i.e. Adwet, after yesterday's night event. She was pacing here and there in her room. At last she came out of her room and went straight towards Adwet's room. First she was nervous and thought that she would go back but after a lot of conflicts in her mind, she knocked on the door slowly. But no one answered so next time she knocked a little louder than the previous time. This time Adwet opened the door and while twisting his eyebrows he asked in confusion, "Princess, what happened? everything alright? Do you need anything?"