⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️

To unlock the next chapter votes on this chapter should be 220+

Adwet appointed Kashish as his personal assistant along with his previous assistant, Sameer

Adwet appointed Kashish as his personal assistant along with his previous assistant, Sameer. He told her that due to Shivanya's marriage there was gonna be a lot of work so that's why he needed another assistant to help him in marriage preparations and she was the right candidate also he would pay her overtime. So here was the Kashish in one of the Oberoi's mansions to check the preparations and to assist Mr. Adwet Oberoi. She had not a single idea for why she was appointed as his assistant.

But one thing which no one knew about Kashish, having a crush on Adwet but due to her social and financial status she never took a step towards Adwet and also she underestimated herself for her looks and everything. But she didn't know that Adwet was opposite to her thinking, social or financial status didn't affect him at all nor his family.

Till now, everyone knew about Adwet's feelings towards Kashish but Kashish. After the heartfelt confession with his sister, Adhyaa and his friend, Abhimanyu, he told his parents and then remained family members. But also he told them not to disclose that to his new personal assistant.

Adhyaa, Shivanya, Prakriti and Vaishali came to shop in the mall. They were buying, trying, laughing and enjoying themselves to the fullest. Mostly they came for Shivanya's shopping but ended up on everyone's. After spending so many hours shopping, they decided to feed something to their tummies.

They were going towards the Food Court. Suddenly a figure came towards them and stopped infront of Adhyaa.

She smirked seeing her and said, "She isn't even compared to my foot nail. What do you think since you have 'Oberoi' in your name, you can steal my love. You are building the castle in the air. Atleast look at yourself. What kind of clothes you wear. Your face is the ugliest one I have ever seen. I bet Adwet pitied on you. Once he became the sole owner of his company he will kick you out."

"Shut up, just shut up... Tina." Retorted Shivanya.

"Aww.... Did Shivi hurt?.... see who is saying, who herself is going to marry a middle class man.. Shivi you are young, beautiful and smart.. atleast choose someone who is according to your standard, your class. You know the offer is still open."

"Miss make-up shop, will you just shut up? Don't talk to my Di and Jiju like that otherwise you won't like the consequences.." said Adhyaa

"You garbage kid talking to me in that tone. Remember that you are a garbage and people throw the garbage outside their home. They never kept it in their homes." Tina said this while pointing her index finger to Adhyaa and Adhyaa was fuming in anger because she was insulting her family.

"Tina... Shut up, you are forgetting who you are talking with... Remember if Abhimanyu got to know about it he will not spare you....." Prakriti said in a threatening tone.