⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️

Abhimanyu looked at Aadhya who was thinking how to explain this to her Adi bhai that she again saw the nightmare

Abhimanyu looked at Aadhya who was thinking how to explain this to her Adi bhai that she again saw the nightmare. Whenever Inaya's topic opened, her death, reason of her death haunted Aadhya, even after 2 years and in the next month, there was her death anniversary.

It triggered her. Abhimanyu understood the situation so to save Adhyaa from her brother he said, "Adi, why are you asking her. This must be her new drama for not going to the office. Looks like Princess is tired already....."

Adhyaa too understood Abhimanyu's behaviour but he shouldn't have teased her. She was fuming with anger and she said, "ABHIMANYU.... How dare you? I am gonna kill you. Wait.... I....." She searched for something to hit him and then she found it. "Yeah...."

Being panicked, Abhimanyu said, "Adhyaa .... Adhyaa, that's a knife. Put it down."

But she mocked him, "Why? Ironman ko dar lag gya.. [The strong Ironman is afraid, now?]"

"Adhyaa, that's not a good idea." With him all others also warned her but didn't do anything. Because it's the matter between his Captain and her Ironman.

"Who's the one making fun of me?"

"Adhyaa, my dear Adhyaa..... Please put it down."

"Nope, beg."

"What!!"

"Beg, then I'll think about it."

"Please, please, look sharp."

"Thanks to me, I am letting you go. Otherwise......"

"I understand.. I understand."

"Hmm... I am going to sleep."

"Good Night, everyone."

"Good Night"

Next morning , all were present at the dining table except Adhyaa. Yamini told them that she would go to her room. She came and saw that Adhyaa was sleeping till now. Yamini opened the curtains and tried to wake her up.

Adhyaa pulled the comforter over her head and whined, "Sunlight is hurting my eyes, told him to hide it." Yamini chuckled seeing her childlike nature. At last she got up and went to complete her morning chores and then came downstairs. They had their breakfast with their usual banter. Abhimanyu and Adhyaa went together as their destination was the same.

Adwet, Divyansh and Rudransh arranged a meeting with Vivek Rathore. They met him and talked about whatever happened to both of them and how they got to know that he was also a victim. They made a plan to trick Rekha this time in her own game. And other than that all the evidence was with them.

Two days later, as per the plan, Rekha was arrested for her crime. Divyansh will be fighting for the case against her and Vivek Rathore was the eye witness and victim at the same time.