⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️

Adhyaa and Abhimanyu reached Oberoi Mansion

Adhyaa and Abhimanyu reached Oberoi Mansion. Abhimanyu was the first to come out of the car whereas Adhyaa was resisting herself from coming outside. Her mind was wandering to different aspects of her dear brother's behaviour.

"No...... I am not coming. I don't think it's the right time to show up there."

"Yes...... You are coming. And It's the perfect time to show up there." Abhimanyu sighed and held her hand and dragged her out of the car.

She was continuously stopping herself to come infront of her lovely brother who was hell angry on her. She shrugged her hand from Abhimanyu's grip and said, "I can't go. You go, control bhai's anger then come and inform me. I'll come after that. I won't go like this. I know he is an active volcano right now and I don't want to witness his anger this early. It's only been 5 months we are together. I can't take the risk. Go.. go.. you go first, till then I'll wait."

She explained him like he was a kid who wants her friend to come with him to meet his angry parents. Abhimanyu refrained himself from laughing at her. Instead he said, "Oh hello Miss Adhyaa, you are the one because Adi is angry. You performed that brave stunt of yours. You don't know what our family faced just because we lead one of the biggest companies in India. What if some of our business rivals did something to you. Huh...... No I am not going to defend you this time but one thing is don't worry about our secret I won't disclose it, you just have to say yes, in my yes ... Okay."

Adhyaa obliged him. He went inside and Adhyaa was hiding behind him. Adwet was sitting on the sofa alongwith his parents, cousins and Abhigyaan. He was lost looking somewhere. Hearing the footsteps of both of them, all of them raised their heads and saw Adhyaa who was hiding behind Abhimanyu.

She peeked a little and sheepishly said, "He..llo Every...one." and showed them her teeths while smiling. Divyansh, Reyansh, Prakriti, Abhigyaan, Aditya and Yamini tried to shuffle their laughter. Whereas Adwet was glaring at her. She looked at him and was frightened to see her brother in this Avatar and all the above that's because of her.

Abhigyaan was smiling seeing her. She asked him while narrowing her eyes, "Why are you smiling?" He replied smiling, "You always do this unknowingly.." Abhigyaan gestured towards her hands as she was holding Abhimanyu's right arm with both of her hands. She quickly dropped her hands on either side.

Adwet came towards her and stood two feet away and folded his hand in front of him. And asked, "Why did you dodge the bodyguards? Don't you know how worried we were? Did it seem to you like a game? You are not a kid. Don't you have a mind?....."

He was cut in by Adhyaa who lost her mind listening to the yelling of her dear brother. She equally raised her voice and yelled, "Stop........... I am not a kid. And moreover you can't order me. First I already told you not to appoint them but you didn't listen and appointed them without my knowledge and today when I just played around and was successful in dodging them. You did nothing just yelling at me. Did you ask why I did this...... No........ But I tell you that they didn't even know how to protect someone. Why! Because they didn't know that not only they followed me but they were followed by some more people.......... SHOCKED....... right....... I dodged those people, not your appointed bodyguards......."