⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers. ReshmaShaik573 and sukeerthitummu 💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

Adhyaa went to Abhimanyu's company, Singhania Industries

Adhyaa went to Abhimanyu's company, Singhania Industries. She reached the reception and asked about the Designing Head Department and also told them that she came for an interview. The receptionist was taken aback, she wondered why she came to give an interview if she wanted, she could get any job at the snap of her finger. She sat aside these thoughts and told her the floor which was 5th floor.

Adhyaa reached the floor and gave her interview and went from there without even meeting Abhimanyu. When she reached her home, Yamini asked her, "Adhyaa.... You came early...."

"Yes, I gave the interview and came back." She replied.

"Means you didn't meet Maan?" Her mother Yamini asked because it's new that she went there and came without meeting Abhimanyu.

"No.... It would look inappropriate. I went there as an employee. If I met him, then it would seem like I was using my friendship for getting a job." She replied which Yamini believed, it would look like it only.

"Okay, you must be hungry, come fast, we'll have our lunch together." Replied Yamini. They had their lunch, Aditya and Adwet came. They too asked her the same question. And she replied the same.

Abhimanyu got the information that Adhyaa came there for an interview. He was confused why she didn't come to him and most important why she came for an interview in the first place. He called his father, he didn't know about it either. Then he called Adwet and he told him everything. It was Adhyaa's idea not to inform them. She wanted her job on her skill and talent. AND both of them no, all of them, Abhimanyu's family, was now angry with her. They came there that night and Abhimanyu was so angry with her that he didn't talk to her.

"I am Sorry, nah. I didn't mean to offend you all." Adhyaa pleaded once more. They were angry as hell.

"But we offend.... You shouldn't have even come in the first place." Replied Siya, she didn't get why she did those things. She was not an orphan anymore. She was Adhyaa Oberoi. If she wanted, she could build any company but she used the common way like any other common person would do.

"Aunty that's the reason. I told everyone not to tell you. It's Inaya's dream. And I want to fulfill this dream on my own." Adhyaa tried to explain to them. But they didn't seemed convinced so she further added, "Achcha, If I selected, the dinner is on me, what say."

"But beta...." This time Raghav interrupted.

"Uncle, don't you believe me. You think that I am not even that worthy to get the job on my own?" This time Adhyaa used a her own way to handle this situation.