⚜️51-Priyal⚜️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to anis12hka

Thanks for the encouragement.

Author's POV

Priyal, Vivek's elder sister, fainted and at that time no one was there other than her son. Vivek reached his house and hurried inside. She fainted near the kitchen door. Vivek dropped down to her level and tapped her cheeks in order to wake her up but nothing happened. Priyanshu came and hugged him like a Koala and started weeping.

Vivek detached his head from his chest and said, "Bachcha..... shh..... Chiku, look at me..... Chiku...... Mamma will be fine, nothing will happen to her. Okay! I am here and I will not let anything happen to her."

"Mamu!! Mamma won't leave me like Papa." Priyanshu asked his Mamu, his uncle in his innocent voice. He was only 5 years old when his father died. Those would be very stone hearted if their heart didn't melt seeing him. Vivek tightly hugged him and said while moving his hand on his back, "Nothing would happen to her. I'll save her. She won't be leaving us. We won't let her, we will punish her for doing this. Okay! Now we have to take Mamma to hospital. So, you should go to your room. Okay!!"

"No.... I won't go there I am afraid, I don't want to be alone." Priyanshu said innocently. At this time there was no one in the house other than them.

Adwet saw this and couldn't help but say, "Vivek, let him stay at our home." He then turned to the little boy and said, "Chiku.... Did you want to see a little baby? You know we have a very cute baby at our house. You will love to meet him."

Priyanshu on the other hand heard a lot of stories about child kidnapping so he thought Adwet to be a kidnapper and asked innocently, "Did you kidnap him?"

All of them have a smile on their face. Vivek shook his head and asked, "Chiku.... You remember Prakriti...."

Priyanshu bobbed his head so Vivek replied, "He is her brother. Did you want to be with her till I took Mamma to hospital and also I will tell the doctor to give her an extra injection."

"Okay.."

Vivek picked Priyal while Reyansh held Priyanshu. They first took her to the hospital then Reyansh and Abhimanyu dropped Priyanshu to their home.

Pragya was feeling thirsty so she came outside to fill the jug. She saw almost everyone in the hall, so she asked them. First Kashish scolded her lightly to come outside, then told her everything.