Teru Headcanons ♥️ (NSFW)

•He's really good with his tongue and hands (mostly his tongue though-)

•He's loud when giving you oral but when he's the one receiving he's a little quieter.

•Until your satisfied he won't rest, he wants to make sure that he pleases you, he'll never leave you unsatisfied.

•He's a huge switch and doesn't mind being topped at all, in fact he actually encourages it if you're comfortable with that.

•He likes to eat food off of your body (we all knew this one was coming)

•He's really into bondage-

•He always asks for you consent before doing anything to you.

•He likes it when you two get messy during the act.

•He loves it when you moan his name, it encourages him on.

•He loves it when you make the first move and set the pace, it allows him to form an idea on what you're like.

•He always leaves love bites and marks on your neck, back, thighs and shoulders.

•He likes to be spanked.

•His favourite place to do it is the kitchen.

•He enjoys watching you unfold with his teasing and become more lewd and desperate, he also likes to be the one being teased.

•If He's being dominated and teased by you he usually grinds up against you and begs for you to do more to him.

•He gets an occasional nosebleed during the act, it internally flusters him.

•He gets turned on when you call him 'chef'.