Valentine's Day Special (flm)

(They are 18+)

(Top!Female Reader)

Your P.O.V:
Your hands ran down your boyfriend's chest, his breath hitching slightly while you leaned above him, he gave a small smile and chuckled softly while your hand slid down to his hips, holding them in place as you leaned over him, "I have to say Mon Cheri'~ I didn't expect you to be this kinky~" Teru spoke and whimpered softly as your lower halves pressed together, though it was somewhat difficult to say that, as at the moment Teru was laying on his back, legs resting at your hips as you sat on your knees whilst wearing a strap on.

"And I never expected you to agree to this but here we are handsome~" You said in response before moving one hand, sliding it down past his waist and resting it on his inner thigh, you could already see the excitement bubbling inside him, a look on his face you could only associate with need.

With precise but an agonisingly slow pace you continued to move the hand on Teruteru's thigh to his slick entrance, gaining a flurry of desperate but hushed noises from the man beneath you, his hips bucking, pushing himself against the palm of your hand, trying to gain any friction he could before you began to slide a finger inside of him, hearing gasps, sighs and moans from the small male, you giggled to yourself hearing the neediness in every little noise he made.

"You're really excited aren't you?" You asked, pulling your finger out, gaining a whine from Teruteru.

"Of course I am, to do anything.. indecent~ with you is a dream come true my love~" He responded, wiggling his hips slightly and looking at you with a wanting expression, you chuckled softly at that, your finger slowly circling the man's entrance.

"Well trust me, I'm excited to do this too, seeing you beneath me like this is just so odd but so amazing~" You leaned down to leave a gentle kiss on your boyfriend's cheek, smirking against his cheek before trailing your lips down to his neck, still leaving light and soft kisses along his skin before reaching his collar bone, from there you continued to softly bite and suck on parts of his neck, chest and any other area you could reach, moans, grunting and other pleasurable noises accompanying each kiss and each love mark.

Soon you got an idea, you crawled back slightly, getting out from in between Teru's legs, he whined as he felt you further yourself from him, his face a bright pink as he looked up at you, his hair was slightly messy and he seemed kind of disoriented, he really was having a good time "M-Mon amour?" He mumbled softly before you lined the fake length up with his entrance, you could see Teru's expression change as he was more aware now, "Oh~ That time already my dear?~" he asked and you smiled down at him.

"Are you ready?" You asked, adjusting your position slightly before your boyfriend began to nod his head vigorously, you craned your body forward in order to slide into the small male's entrance, which was fairly easy considering how much prep you had done before this, you could hear longing moans pour out from the man beneath you, getting louder and growing in numbers with each inch that slid inside to him, filling him up.

"Oh.. god..~" Teru panted out as you remained still inside of him, now waiting for him to adjust to this feeling, "Mm~ Hah..~ So big~" You giggled as Teruteru began to mumble more lewd things under his breath as the seconds dragged on.

After a minute or so had passed the small man beneath you gave you a sign that he was ready, wiggling and bucking his hips, desperately looking for more friction to fulfill his lustful desires, you noticed this and with no hesitation began to thrust your hips forward before pulling them back and thrusting them forward again which drew a long string of moans from your boyfriend, you smirked seeing the look of pleasure on his face.