Scenarios 3 💛

Pick up lines he's used on you:
• "Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?"

• "Out of all the curves on your body, your smile's my favourite"

• "You wanna come over mine because something about you has been racking my mind all day~" 🚺

• "I would take you to the movies but they don't allow snacks"

• "I'll give you a kiss, if you don't like it you can return it"

• "Your legs are like an Oreo cookie, I wanna split them and eat the good stuff in the middle~"

• "Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty sweet ass~"

• "You know what's on the menu? Me 'n' u"

• "Forget dessert, you're the sweetest thing I need in my life."

• "Your hand looks heavy, lemme hold it for you"

Favourite places to kiss:
Him: Your lips, shoulders, neck, chest, inner thighs and stomach

You: His Cheeks, forehead, hands, lips and collar bone.

Watching horror movies:
He doesn't like them, not by a long shot but he does watch them with you if you let him sit in your lap during, he also prefers to be under a blanket during the movie so he can hide under it during the scary parts.

When you have a nightmare:
When you wake up after having a nightmare, due to yours and Teru's sleeping positions, you end up waking Teruteru up as well, after he wakes up he notices your panicked state and holds onto your hand and despite him being in a groggy state he caresses your cheek and makes sure your okay, asking if you want to talk about it or not, if you do he listens to you and comforts you, if you don't he won't force you to talk about it but instead cuddle you, play with your hair and tries to get you to fall asleep again, if that doesn't work he'll go get you some water and snacks, staying up with you.

When you're sick:
He's an amazing at caring for you when your sick, he cooks anything you want, gets you what you need, makes sure you take your medicine and gives you affection appropriately for the situation of you being sick, he mostly allows you lay your head on his lap while he pets your head and back.

When he wants attention:
He'll cling onto you wherever you are and nuzzle his face into you, when he gets even your slightest attention he'll hold his arms up, asking you to pick him up, if he gets you to pick him up he'll wrap his arms around your neck and won't let go until he gets cuddles and kisses.