Anniversary (4k Special)

(I'm gonna be honest with you, this probably isn't gonna be the longest oneshot in the world but it is gonna be fluffy)

Your P.O.V:
You awoke in your darkened bedroom, the sounds of birds chirping motivated you to turn over in the bed that would be empty if you weren't laying in it.

Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes you looked at your phone's clock, the bright screen blinding as your eyes adjusted to the darkness, you rubbed your eyes once more as a way to soothe the pain they were in and looked back at your phone to see it was 8:39am, you yawned and sniffed the air, you could smell your husband's cooking, it just smelt delicious and you knew it would taste even better.

You sat up, stretching to wake yourself up completely, before the bedroom door opened, you looked over to see your small lover in the doorway holding a tray of extravagant-looking food, "Good morning sweetheart~" Teru purred as he saw you were awake, he brought your food to you and you gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Thank you Dumpling, it looks super tasty!" You said with a smile, taking the tray from your partner and resting it on your lap.

"I hope you enjoy it my love, I'll be downstairs if you need me" Teru said before turning around, ready to leave the room.

"Aww, you aren't gonna feed me?" You asked as a tease, trying to get Teru to stay a little longer.

"You.. want me to feed you..?" Teru asked in confusion, looking back at you and you nodded your head.

"Yeah! I think it would be pretty romantic ya' know? With it being our anniversary" You smiled and Teru chuckled, Walking back to the bed and climbing in next to you.

"Alright Cher'..." Teru said as he picked up the fork on the tray, scooping up some of the food on your plate and raising it to your mouth "Open wide~" Teru said Chirpily and you did just that, eating the mouth watering food and praising his cooking skills, this went on until you had finished the whole plate (Convincing Teru to have a bite or two as well) Teruteru was currently downstairs though, you assumed he was cleaning the dishes, you were waiting for him to come back upstairs as he had promised to do.

Soon Teru came back upstairs, climbing back into bed before being engulfed in your arms, you began to cuddle the small male into your chest, with you laying on top of him he wrapped his arms around you "Hey, Teru?" You asked

"Hm? Is something troubling you, mon amour?" Teru responded in a sweet tone, his hand rubbing circles into your back.

"Can you whisper sweet words to me? But could you use your real accent?" Teru blushed but complied, whispering sweet things in your ear in the southern accent you rarely get to hear, things like:

"You're so precious to me Suga'" "I love you so much" "You're just perfect" and so on so forth.

You smiled listening to him speak, especially hearing him speak in his real accent, it just felt so much more real as well, you leaned up to Hanamura's cheek, pecking it before laying your head back down on his chest, you felt warm and safe with Teru, even with how perverted he could be, he was so sweet like this, so passionate and romantic, it always made your heart melt, god knows how much you loved him, everything about him.

"Darling?" You asked with a sweet and soft smile on your face.

"Yes?" He asked, they still hadn't returned to using a fake accent and that made you smile even wider.

"I love you so much" You told him, hugging him tighter.

"I love you so, so much" Teru looked down at you with a smile before kissing your lips softly, letting you kiss him back, you then pulled back and he began to pat your head.

The both of you cuddled each other, smiling and enjoying each other's warmth and company, being with Teru had been the best decision of you life and you believed that wholeheartedly.

Okay so Imma end this here because I'm already losing ideas and I don't want this oneshot to be delayed any longer, I hope you guys enjoyed what I have wrote and I'll be sure to get more out whenever I can ^^