Headcanon 1

Noticing his slight heterochromia

Your P.O.V: You stirred awake in the dim sunlight, trying to pull the covers over your face but failing miserably, the sheets were heavier today and you soon realised why, you smiled, pulling your boyfriend closer, this was your first night sleeping together in the same bed and surprisingly it was more wholesome than you would've expected, you kissed Teru's cheek and he soon began to stir awake, you cuddled him a little tighter, enjoying the warmth that he gave you.

Teru's eyes opened as you rested your forehead against his, you felt the small male's arms wrap around you "Mhmhmhm~ Good morning my love~" Teru purred before yawning softly.

"Good morning Teru" you replied, looking into his eyes and soon after you noticed something was slightly off - one eye was a shade of hazel and the other was mocha coloured, "Oh! Teru, your eyes.." Teru began to blush, looking away.

"Yeah.. I know they look weir-" Teru began before you placed your hands on his rosy cheeks.

"They're so cute! Why didn't you tell me sooner? They're so amazing, like they're such pretty shades of brown, it just makes you look so much cuter!" You exclaimed excitedly, kissing the smaller male's nose before beginning to kiss all over his face and giggling softly with a smile spread out across your face.

You could feel Teru's face heat up against your lips, a slight squeak coming from the pudgy chef, you kissed his lips gently before your boyfriend threw his head into your chest, cuddling into you, you just chuckled to yourself, petting his back and playing with his hair, you knew it would be a long day-

This is a new thing I've come up with, I'm making my headcanons and scenarios into oneshots, these Oneshots will be short because they're just brief play outs of what happened in these headcanons/scenarios.