Scenarios 2 🧡

When he's stressed:
Whenever he's stressed he doesn't like to let you know that he is but it is easy to tell if he's stressed or not, you usually pick him up and carry him to the couch or bedroom and allow him to lay on top of you and cuddle into you, resting his head on your chest, it always makes him feel better and more relaxed.

Hearing his real accent for the first time:
The first time he used his real accent in front of you was during one of your dates, you managed to fluster the small male enough to provoke a strange reaction out of him, he spoke in a more southern accent and after hearing it you both were kinda shocked, you since you hadn't heard his real accent before and him since he allowed it to slip, after that had faded away he went back to using his other accent but you tried to get him to use his real accent again, claiming that it was cute/hot.

(Hc)Noticing his slight hetrochromia:
You two were still cuddling from your first night sleeping in the same bed together, after both of you awoke, you looked into each other's eyes, still cuddling when you suddenly noticed his eyes were different shades of brown, your eyes lit up upon seeing the different hues of each of his irises, you pointed it out and told him that it was adorable and how cool it looked, needless to say, his blushing face was buried in your chest for the rest of the morning.

Walking in on you changing:
You had recently moved in together, he came into the bedroom to grab something that he had left on the nightstand while you were changing in/out of your pjs, you were in your undergarments as the bedroom swung open, your face turned bright red as Teruteru came into the room, the moment you locked eyes (if you could call it that) Teru got a nosebleed and you yelled at him, embarrassed, to get out, him attempting to make a perverted comment before being bombarded by thrown pillows.

Wearing his hat/scarf:
You and Teru had been living together for a while, you gotten used to the small pervert's antics and decided to cause some yourself, seeing how the only clothing of the chef's that would fit you (smol boi) were his hat and scarf you put them on, and not much else, at first you had some perverted intentions but after Teru saw you wearing items of his clothing he turned into a blushy, smiling mess which detoured your intentions a bit and you decided to cuddle the smaller male for a while.

Falling asleep on him:
You two were watching a bunch of movies together in the living room as a sort of date night, halfway through {Your favourite movie} you began to feel a little tired, you yawned and leaned into your smaller boyfriend, resting your head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around you and gave you a small kiss on the head, you smiled before the sleepiness got to you and you fell asleep on him, at first Teru didn't realise it but as he heard you snoring he figured out that you had fallen asleep resting against him, he didn't know what to do at first but he eventually leaned into you as well, wrapping his other arm around you and waiting for you to wake up or for him to also fall asleep.

(I have a lot of these in mind so I'll probably post more of these in the future)